Post a picture showing the weather where you are now.

john luke

18 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Short spring snowfall at 4C - melting almost as fast as it falls so no big deal:

img_1321.jpg

For once we have parity, dropped down to a baltic 4 degrees last night lakeside in France. 

Warming up a tad as it's midday and the sun is trying to break out.

22 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Are you packing up that container for "the big move"     lol

Haha, not likely - that is a 40' "hi-cube" (9'6" high) SeaCan that will most likely be sold with the property if it ever comes to that - if I ever decide to make "the big move", and believe me, I do think of it - whatever I take away with me will probably fit into a couple of suitcases.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Haha, not likely - that is a 40' "hi-cube" (9'6" high) SeaCan that will most likely be sold with the property if it ever comes to that - if I ever decide to make "the big move", and believe me, I do think of it - whatever I take away with me will probably fit into a couple of suitcases.

I hear ya.

I'll have four bags, and carry on and a knapsack. The fare should cover two checked bags, so I may have to pay for two extra (no big deal). 

Then I will be shipping over six medium sized boxes of personal stuff, family memorabilia, a few cherished home belongings and some clothes.

I am narrowing down costs for pallet shipping. I don't think it will be too bad based on what I am finding thus far. Much less than I had initially budgeted for and expected.