Eamon Indepub - reliable source of information...

Butch

Bumped into a mate last night, just a man in the pub who told me that many of the "official" sanctions in Pattaya and beyondare currently being ignored by many in authority. Closing times and other checks are being overlooked.

Pure speculation of course, as the Thai government guidelines are there for a reason, which is to protect the public and as such need to be adhered to at all times for everyone's safety.

Don't know about closing times as they're past my bedtime, but as I posted in another topic gogo chrome pole dancing was back on the menu at one place, along with modeling of the latest in birthday suits. And for a long time, restaurants and bars are a distinction without a difference.

• Great Info 2

7 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Don't know about closing times as they're past my bedtime, but as I posted in another topic gogo chrome pole dancing was back on the menu at one place, along with modeling of the latest in birthday suits. And for a long time, restaurants and bars are a distinction without a difference.

There we go, it all starts with one…….

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Open to shakedowns as and when they feel ...

Just not worth the risk IMO.

Go through all the trouble, time and dosh to get over there. Then one night you are out on the town, having the time of your life with a hottie on your lap, thinking all is kosher.... and blamo, you get pinched in some shake down. Whole frigging trip spoiled.

• Great Info 1