flight change

nadia

me and a mate are coming over to patts in april with thai air and i booked him up for 2 weeks and after id booked the flight he said he wanted to stay 3 weeks with me how easy is it to change as they wanted £300 to change in a travel agents in london , i suppose it all depends on the class of ticket you have , and the thai air office at the dusit is closed i think , we can try a travel agent in patts and ask them i suppose 

2 minutes ago, nadia said:

me and a mate are coming over to patts in april with thai air and i booked him up for 2 weeks and after id booked the flight he said he wanted to stay 3 weeks with me how easy is it to change as they wanted £300 to change in a travel agents in london , i suppose it all depends on the class of ticket you have , and the thai air office at the dusit is closed i think , we can try a travel agent in patts and ask them i suppose 

Thai Air never charged me a Baht for changing flights.

You are probably on some blacklist for shameful behaviour regarding drinks trolleys and singing Spurs are on their Way to Wembley too loudly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, nadia said:

Did you book direct with Thai, Aidan?

You can change for free on their website. I've booked us to go end of May, and part of the reason i used Thai is i can change the flight or date for free, even on the cheapest ticket.

Stick your reservation code into the Thai Air website, go to manage my booking, see if it'll let you. It should, and it's free, only charging if the other flight you want changed to costs more. 

Edit - Just had a look at ours again, the cheapest tickets will charge you, $200, though for some other dates they don't charge for any ticket. Ours don't anyway, as we wanted the 30kilos per case. Try it on their website, see what happens.

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Did you book direct with Thai, Aidan?

You can change for free on their website. I've booked us to go end of May, and part of the reason i used Thai is i can change the flight or date for free, even on the cheapest ticket.

Stick your reservation code into the Thai Air website, go to manage my booking, see if it'll let you. It should, and it's free, only charging if the other flight you want changed to costs more. 

Edit - Just had a look at ours again, the cheapest tickets will charge you, $200, though for some other dates they don't charge for any ticket. Ours don't anyway, as we wanted the 30kilos per case. Try it on their website, see what happens.

i went to an agent mate , still ill ask the question in the travel agents in patts  

Just now, nadia said:

i went to an agent mate , still ill ask the question in the travel agents in patts  

But you'll still have got the reservation code, stick it in the Thai Air website, should still come up, see if you can change for free even before you go. I can with mine.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, nadia said:

YES TRYING TO CHANGE BUT ON HIS E TICKET ITS  HIS LAST NAME THE FIRST NAME FOLLOWED BY MR AND IT WONT LET ME ENTER MISTER ON THE FORM ?

No idea mate. I knew you'd be able to change it once you put in your reservation code, but no idea about the format of a name. I can do it via their website or their app, it just automatically allows me to tick the box of which flight i want to change, and do it if i want.

If you can't get it, you could email them, i got a response within 24 hours using this - [email protected]

4 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Thai Air never charged me a Baht for changing flights.

You are probably on some blacklist for shameful behaviour regarding drinks trolleys and singing Spurs are on their Way to Wembley too loudly.

I dont do soccer but it sounds a bit gay to me

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, nadia said:

YES TRYING TO CHANGE BUT ON HIS E TICKET ITS  HIS LAST NAME THE FIRST NAME FOLLOWED BY MR AND IT WONT LET ME ENTER MISTER ON THE FORM ?

It only requires the booking reference and his last name.

image.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, nadia said:

can you still bring portable phone chargers on the plane , once in bkk airport they took mine of of me 

There is a maximum power limit for power chargers; I have two both within the limit.  Coming home from Bangkok mine were identified on the scanner.  The lady looked at them but said OK.

• Thumbs Up 1