Ever been shaved, or had one with a cutthroat Razor in Pattaya?

Butch

8 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

The first haircut I had after I got married had the missus doing the directing....I looked like a member of an ageing boy band.

Ever since I go on my own & always have a # 2 crew cut.

I ask for the right said Fred tribute band look 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

The first haircut I had after I got married had the missus doing the directing....I looked like a member of an ageing boy band.

Ever since I go on my own & always have a # 2 crew cut.

Done blade one long as I can remember. Noticed one thing though, when I stopped using shampoo my hair stopped getting greasy. Plus it grows much slower as well.

Now I just wash it daily in the shower with water only. No dandruff, grease or nothing.

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

Priest have been around since the mid 70's so surprised you didn't know him.

Brilliant band 👍

I refuse to believe that Rob Halford, a man noted for extravagant leather outfits, tight trousers, leather caps and bleach blond hair is a homosexual. He doesn't come anywhere near the sterotypical image we all have of them 🙂

My brother saw them live at the Hammersmith in the late 70's , they were supported by Uriah Heep. I still have a copy of Unleashed in the East on Vinyl, which in itself led to a bit of controversy as Priest were accused of it being a Studio album with dubbed applause and crowd noise. Having listened to it probably a hundred times over the years, I admit there does seem to be some repetition of the applause between tracks, but that's just my opinion.

Then there was the Heavy Metal suicides / attempts. Troubling times for Priest and by then, I think they'd already produced their best work and perhaps were on the decline a bit.

sorry for the OT post.

• Like 1