Hot Dogs

Glasseye

The Lucky Dog in the French Quarter in New Orleans, the best hot dog I've ever had. Steamed on a warm bun, I would get some mustard, ketchup, chili, sweet relish and a dog that was as long as the bun that held it. It was the ideal meal, not to mention cheap, as a way to fill your gut to soak up a hefty night of drinking. The carts start coming around about 7 pm and setting up on every other street corner intersection along Bourbon St, and around 11 pm, I would make my way to the nearest cart for sustenance to keep me going till 3-4 am.

When it comes to meat in tube form, nothing beats a Lucky Dog.

kyfa9vpurvwp7gqrpqlo.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

The Lucky Dog in the French Quarter in New Orleans, the best hot dog I've ever had. Steamed on a warm bun, I would get some mustard, ketchup, chili, sweet relish and a dog that was as long as the bun that held it. It was the ideal meal, not to mention cheap, as a way to fill your gut to soak up a hefty night of drinking. The carts start coming around about 7 pm and setting up on every other street corner intersection along Bourbon St, and around 11 pm, I would make my way to the nearest cart for sustenance to keep me going till 3-4 am.

When it comes to meat in tube form, nothing beats a Lucky Dog.

kyfa9vpurvwp7gqrpqlo.jpg

That's a nice set up he's got !