help needed

Bikerchris

looking at booking a short trip 31st May 13th June , am fully vac , but since my stroke i get a little confused when it comes to forms etc, so got my flight sorted , what i need to do ? sort my Thai pass book and show  payment  for a test and go hotel in Bangkok , cant do it for Pattaya ? Do i need to have a hotel booking for Pattaya ? before i fly ? cheers for any help. wish it was the good old days , fly taxi Pattaya Party Party 🙂

2 hours ago, Bikerchris said:

looking at booking a short trip 31st May 13th June , am fully vac , but since my stroke i get a little confused when it comes to forms etc, so got my flight sorted , what i need to do ? sort my Thai pass book and show  payment  for a test and go hotel in Bangkok , cant do it for Pattaya ? Do i need to have a hotel booking for Pattaya ? before i fly ? cheers for any help. wish it was the good old days , fly taxi Pattaya Party Party 🙂

Things are constantly changing, and will change again by the time you go, i'm also going end of May.

The thread below is best to keep an eye on and all the 'latest requirements' get posted in there, specifically the last few pages ongoing, as things will have changed since it was first started. .

My guess for when you go, and it is only a guess, is you'll still need to do the Thai Pass, but it will be an ATK/LFT on arrival at the airport in Bangkok, or if you choose to do at a hotel for example. 

Just keep checking the thread below, i'm holding off on booking a test and go hotel and doing the Thai Pass until there is clarity on what will be required from May, hopefully no hotel test and go PCR requirement. 

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 5

31 minutes ago, Bikerchris said:

cheers for that , just don"t  want to leave to the last min to book . 

I understand, yea.

I will be applying for ours start of May, gives nearly 4 weeks, should be plenty of time and it'll hopefully be not as clunky by then.

You also can get people to do  it for you for a fee as well, if you're not confident it doing it, or you need it in a hurry. These people are well involved in the whole Thailand Pass stuff, and have loads of great recommendations. 

https://asq.in.th/thailand-pass?tpOpen=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIspSBstyE9wIVBuvtCh0NrglhEAAYASAAEgK76fD_BwE

• Like 3