Great Bars

Glasseye

I forgot my favourite bar up in Korat,the Monkey Bar pre Covid was a very welcome breath of fresh air up there & it's recently re-opened so I'm hoping it hasn't changed.

Pool,darts,some really good Thai bands,good food and some beautiful waitresses which are nice girls so if any of you go up there keep your hands off or you'll probably be thrown out😂.

@Pumpuynarak Have you been there recently?

Edited by coxyhog
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I forgot my favourite bar up in Korat,the Monkey Bar pre Covid was a very welcome breath of fresh air up there & it's recently re-opened so I'm hoping it hasn't changed.

Pool,darts,some really good Thai bands,good food and some beautiful waitresses which are nice girls so if any of you go up there keep your hands off or you'll probably be thrown out😂.

I'm 99% sure its closed most bars and pubs in Korat are.

Restaurants are open however .......

11 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Not been for a while Coxy, i'm trying to be responsible (Covid) for once in my life lol

Its a good bar as you describe, the two farangs that manage it are real nice guys that i've known for a good few years, well worth a visit if you're up here in Korat.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Pingrones said:

You are too modest, how about you add "Secrets" and "Babydolls" at the top, with a disclaimer; "While I ran the place".

I was actually posting those bars from my point of view as a customer. 

Secrets and Babydolls were........... Well they were fun

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I was actually posting those bars from my point of view as a customer. 

Secrets and Babydolls were........... Well they were fun

Nothing comes close to Babydolls IMO.

No other "bar" can or probably ever will be compared (from my perspective) to it. That is why I did not list it in my opening post.

It is (was) in a class of it's own.

:default_bow:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Nothing comes close to Babydolls IMO.

No other "bar" can or probably ever will be compared (from my perspective) to it. That is why I did not list it in my opening post.

It is (was) in a class of it's own.

:default_bow:

I was in baby dolls when they were filming big trouble in Thailand when Howard was in the tourist police and some guy complained about getting his video camera confiscated at baby dolls I watched Lee put it in the microwave before returning it

31 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

I certainly have had great fun in Babydolls with Tak, Bew, Apple, Jojo etc

JoJo, pronounced "YoYo"?

Flashing her piss flaps from the "shower bath."? 🤣

She could fire ice cubes into your jack/coke as her party trick.

TiT

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pingrones said:

First and only time I was injured in Patts, was at Babydolls... sat by the entrance, and was hit on my toe by a stray icecube fired from the stage.

Sorry, for the repeat.

Great minds think alike. 🤣

Edited by Jambo

6 minutes ago, Jambo said:

JoJo, pronounced "YoYo"?

Flashing her piss flaps from the "shower bath."? 🤣

She could fire ice cubes into your jack/coke as her party trick.

TiT

I was enjoying the view of the girls on the stage, when out of nowhere this girl came over to me, introduced herself as Jojo, then crawled up on the table, stuck her butt up my face and blocked my view of the stage... 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

I was enjoying the view of the girls on the stage, when out of nowhere this girl came over to me, introduced herself as Jojo, then crawled up on the table, stuck her butt up my face and blocked my view of the stage... 

Jojo yes bet she didn't have much else to say very little English but she was very very accommodating

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

I see AC mentioned, it brought back a few "great" memories ....

Black Pearl, under table bjs - sometimes out front. 

Nifty's and its neighbouring sisters bar Rio and their rotten mattresses. 

Under table moments always interesting. Had a deal in most places that if you didn't shoot your bolt you didn't pay a tip or the lady a drink. Some cheap Charlies tried their best to just go part of the way to heaven. I failed happily every time. 

Subic was my go to place for that experience although some of the Patpong, Bangkok upstairs bars offered a similar experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I mostly remember it being a darkened area with nice comfy armchairs, what the name was is something I have forgotten but not the experience. Some great upstairs bars in the late 80s.

Kangaroo had a dentists chair in the back room & 3 of them would service you.

Or you could get a BJ anywhere in the bar.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah have to admit that Baby Dolls had some nice looking gals, fun times, took this gal one night, she was a blast.

One evening there my buddy Jim and I will never forget. Got there, sat down, was oogling the girls, all of a sudden everyone in the entire place started banging the rails with spoons and all of the other people started banging anything they could find right?  We did the same.

All of a sudden this gal comes out from god knows where, she is  completely naked, has a football, bends over like Jeff Saturday ( The Indianapolis Colts) this guy pulls back the curtain, and she hikes the ball out into the street? She didn't miss. Holy f**k?? What was that all about?  I thought maybe Peyton Manning was going to come waking in?? 

Jim and I hit each other in the side of the head trying to clear the cobwebs out...maybe someone slipped something into our drinks?  I have never done "acid" before, is this the type of thing you see? LOL!  

Good lord, love this place. Order us another quart of Sangsom!  

I know back on The Secrets forum someone explained to me what this was all about. Would love to hear it again? 

Larry????  

DSCN0281.jpg

• Like 2