Great Bars

Glasseye

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Yeah have to admit that Baby Dolls had some nice looking gals, fun times, took this gal one night, she was a blast.

One evening there my buddy Jim and I will never forget. Got there, sat down, was oogling the girls, all of a sudden everyone in the entire place started banging the rails with spoons and all of the other people started banging anything they could find right?  We did the same.

All of a sudden this gal comes out from god knows where, she is  completely naked, has a football, bends over like Jeff Saturday ( The Indianapolis Colts) this guy pulls back the curtain, and she hikes the ball out into the street? She didn't miss. Holy f**k?? What was that all about?  I thought maybe Peyton Manning was going to come waking in?? 

Jim and I hit each other in the side of the head trying to clear the cobwebs out...maybe someone slipped something into our drinks?  I have never done "acid" before, is this the type of thing you see? LOL!  

Good lord, love this place. Order us another quart of Sangsom!  

I know back on The Secrets forum someone explained to me what this was all about. Would love to hear it again? 

Larry????  

DSCN0281.jpg

When you wrote a while back.... "Some gal launched a football across the Soi" I thought you meant something else.

lol

Sorry, I have a filthy mind...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

It's to keep away evil spirits and bless the bar with good luck so they say. Used to drive me mad

If you got there early enough just as the evening was about to begin all the bells and spoons would start changging and a naked girl would come out from the back run around the room around 5 times sprinkling water etc and chanting all sorts of crap ..... one way to open up I guess !! 

Secrets used to just play Superfreak .....Rick James ....bit tamer.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, nampla69 said:

If you got there early enough just as the evening was about to begin all the bells and spoons would start changging and a naked girl would come out from the back run around the room around 5 times sprinkling water etc and chanting all sorts of crap ..... one way to open up I guess !! 

Secrets used to just play Superfreak .....Rick James ....bit tamer.

The football thing is a new one for me but I used to like watching the girls on Soi 6 line up with their legs spread and then have another girl throw beer between the legs to bless the bar for the evening...

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, maipenrai said:

The football thing is a new one for me but I used to like watching the girls on Soi 6 line up with their legs spread and then have another girl throw beer between the legs to bless the bar for the evening...

Or to hide the smell of fish....

49 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Apparently now changed owner and name. 😞  

Plus que ca change .......... walked up that Soi in February was still going but mostly in darkness. Funny old Soi these days ...I only like Jimmy Macs little cafe for the egg and bacon rolls these days.

Right back to list 11- 20 ......

Ze Crack in Haarlem in the Netherlands.

Hell's Angel owned and run bar.

Only 1 rule, no fighting, anything else, i do mean anything else, was no problem.

Brilliant bar, some great nights and early mornings. Such a good buzz in it, everyone was on the same vibe. 

20 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

It's to keep away evil spirits and bless the bar with good luck so they say. Used to drive me mad

Thanks that's what I thought I was told......ah geez.....the experiences we all have had in BKK, Pattaya and Phuket huh?  Seems like yesterday. 

In my next lifetime Larry ( and yours)  when you are managing Baby Dolls and I come into your place, can you politely inform me that I should tuck my shirt in? I'm from Cali and need to step up my game! 

I have a standard that I need to follow OK? LOL! 

DSCN0259.JPG

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Thanks that's what I thought I was told......ah geez.....the experiences we all have had in BKK, Pattaya and Phuket huh?  Seems like yesterday. 

In my next lifetime Larry ( and yours)  when you are managing Baby Dolls and I come into your place, can you politely inform me that I should tuck my shirt in? I'm from Cali and need to step up my game! 

I have a standard that I need to follow OK? LOL! 

DSCN0259.JPG

If you tucked your shirt in then everyone could see your boner.      5555555555 !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Legendary bar back in the day. Had a few blow jobs in the bar on a sofa. No one give a shit.

I only "discovered" it about seven years ago , one particular lady has some of the best BJ skills I have encountered... normally my first stop on the six , she makes sure I get my moneys worth further on down the Soi  ..,555 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I only "discovered" it about seven years ago , one particular lady has some of the best BJ skills I have encountered... normally my first stop on the six , she makes sure I get my moneys worth further on down the Soi  ..,555 

Early 2000's Was a regular afternoon visit. Brilliant back then.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 4/14/2022 at 10:10 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

Jojo yes bet she didn't have much else to say very little English but she was very very accommodating

Jojo/Yoyo, little English? I did not find this out. Maybe because I did not speak with her much after all. She knew very well how to ask to buy a drink to her. And understood "No" too.

• Like 2

Said I was working on 11 - 20 didn't take that long ....... just happy memories.

Lancelot -- Angeles

Long Gun – Soi Cowboy

Jungle Jims – Soi Cowboy still old school

Pirates Bar Blackbeards – Puerto Plata DR

Field of Dreams – Sosua DR

Tahitian Queen – Pattaya has to be on everyone’s list

X-Zone – Patts when Phil was in charge

Big Dogs – Bangkok Soi 4 

Colosseum Augsburg – Germany believe me

Waxy’s Little Sister --- Soho London where all this Forum stuff began.

16 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Said I was working on 11 - 20 didn't take that long ....... just happy memories.

Lancelot -- Angeles

Long Gun – Soi Cowboy

Jungle Jims – Soi Cowboy still old school

Pirates Bar Blackbeards – Puerto Plata DR

Field of Dreams – Sosua DR

Tahitian Queen – Pattaya has to be on everyone’s list

X-Zone – Patts when Phil was in charge

Big Dogs – Bangkok Soi 4 

Colosseum Augsburg – Germany believe me

Waxy’s Little Sister --- Soho London where all this Forum stuff began.

Jungle Jims: My mate worked in Bangkok and he would always make sure a visit to here occurs whenever we went out, I called him one year on his birthday but he didn't answer. He called back later and said he couldn't answer as he was getting his dick sucked while sitting at the bar. I said that's a good way to celebrate your birthday and he said no that is just his Wednesday night tradition there.

Big Dogs: When the wife and I got married at the registry office in Bangkok we arranged to meet a couple of people at Big Dogs and head out from there. We ended up spending most of the afternoon there. The same mate enjoys telling everyone he went to our wedding reception at Big Dogs.

Edited by thegrogmonster
  • Haha 2