Admin Andy/WhiteSpider RIP

tommy dee

we are gathering information, and hope that Bryan will post here later.  but for all BMs here,  the sad news is that Andy WhiteSpider, Admin here has passed away

Andy had been ill for some while, which is why I was asked to pop back  here, and we had all hoped for a recovery .  Posts on Addicts and elsewhere tell us that emergency services attempted to revive him but sadly he passed away

Andy brought the board here up to date, using his skills from addicts, combined with the excellent work of Phil Gaines (RIP) who started this board.

May he rest in peace.

Tommy

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 17

May I offer my personal condolences to his immediate family and friends.  Although it was well known that he was very ill, that knowledge did not lessen the shock that I felt when he finally passed away.  One of my plans when I was over in Thailand last was to invite him for a coffee and chat; unfortunately he suffered a stroke before I was able to make that invitation.  

I personally appreciated and thank him for the work which he did on the forum for us.  Although I never met him I exchanged many messages with him about forum issues.

RIP Andy.

JOHN.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3