Mike Tyson Punches Out Guy on Plane

lazarus

• lazarus changed the title to Mike Tyson Punches Out Guy on Plane

He was drunk and stupidly annoying, the kind that we wish would shut the f**k up or move,but.....well the proofs there court case coming id think,if tyson just turned round and threatened him that would have prob did the trick,looks like he lost it for what might be a costly moment.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, forqalso said:

EFC9CB17-24C2-4ED1-A992-76961EDF6F95.jpeg
I wasn’t sure if that quote was legit, but it’s from a July 2020 article.

https://www.sportscasting.com/mike-tyson-confronts-cyberbullying-and-warns-potential-keyboard-warriors/

There's so much truth in that quote. 

Hope this doesn't cost Mike too much money, but sadly i suspect it will, the kinda parasite lawyers that go for these things will be creaming themselves.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

There's so much truth in that quote. 

Hope this doesn't cost Mike too much money, but sadly i suspect it will, the kinda parasite lawyers that go for these things will be creaming themselves.

Miss the days before camera phones and the internet. Could kick f**k out of people and get away with it. Nowadays it's straight on the net.

Don't have a leg to stand on in court.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Mike is no youngster anymore, but he'll still batter most bloke's half his age.

Gotta be some special sort of stupid to piss him off.

One of his recent training sessions came up on my news feed this morning funnily enough,regimental beast mode it was called or something like that,still hits gym hard,if it wasnt for his mental probs he could have boxed on for a few more years i reckon,agree with his quote about social media if it was him,glad there were no cunts going about takin pictures,vlogin,influencing bollocks ect while we were growing up,its all f***d up now,the old saying about big brother  watching us all came true.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

One of his recent training sessions came up on my news feed this morning funnily enough,regimental beast mode it was called or something like that,still hits gym hard,if it wasnt for his mental probs he could have boxed on for a few more years i reckon,agree with his quote about social media if it was him,glad there were no cunts going about takin pictures,vlogin,influencing bollocks ect while we were growing up,its all f***d up now,the old saying about big brother  watching us all came true.

Pretty scary the amount of shit I'd have been in if camera phones and the internet was around when I was younger.

Would have spent a hell of a lot more time banged up.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...