Stupid Human Tricks

forcebwithu

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Ignorant foreigner stops traffic to take pictures of a 10-wheel truck

An ignorant foreigner was caught on a TikTok video parking his pickup in the middle of the road just so he could take pictures of a full-decorated Thai 10-wheel truck on a road in the Isaan province of Sakhon Nakhon.

The 10-wheel truck driver recorded a video of the foreigner, totally oblivious to his surroundings on a busy road, and uploaded it to his TikTok account, zico.shock, last Friday, February 10. The video caption sarcastically read… “Tons of crazy things happen to my life. Take your time man.”

image.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, lazarus said:

Reminds me of when I was about seven my brothers and I thought it would be a good idea to place one sibling in a cardboard box with his head sticking out while I and my other brother hit the box with sticks. After about half dozen whacks on the box, along with much laughter, I missed the box and instead whacked my brother on his upper lift. We weren't laughing then, nor on the way to the hospital for the couple of stiches it took to close the cut.

• Thanks 1

On 4/23/2022 at 8:09 AM, forcebwithu said:

David Letterman had a long running stupid human tricks segment on his show.

Classic. i used to love watching Letterman.

On 10/3/2022 at 4:49 PM, boydeste said:

That is as bizarre as it gets methinks. 

I can't even watch it.

Minor quibble, it wasn't the bullet that was irresponsible...

Single Russian roulette bullet kills two men

A single irresponsible bullet ended the life of two men playing a game in Ayutthaya in the early hours of yesterday morning. While playing a game of Russian roulette, a 30 year old man fired a .38 calibre pistol at his head and lost the game.

The bullet passed through his head and hit his 23 year old friend who was sitting next to him. Both men were shot in the head and died on the spot.

The man who pulled the trigger had a history of gunshots, having become disabled after a previous gunshot wound. He was from Ang Thong province and had been invited by a friend of the second dead man to come to Autthaya to celebrate before that celebration became deadly.

The incident occurred at 3.30am when the Bang Pa-In Police Station was contacted about two people who had been shot dead on Rojana Road on the way into Ayutthaya. Police arrived at the scene with a team of officers and rescuers.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised 1

16 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

A single irresponsible bullet ended the life of two men playing a game in Ayutthaya in the early hours of yesterday morning. While playing a game of Russian roulette, a 30 year old man fired a .38 calibre pistol at his head and lost the game.

The bullet passed through his head and hit his 23 year old friend who was sitting next to him. Both men were shot in the head and died on the spot.

The man who pulled the trigger had a history of gunshots, having become disabled after a previous gunshot wound. He was from Ang Thong province and had been invited by a friend of the second dead man to come to Autthaya to celebrate before that celebration became deadly.

The incident occurred at 3.30am when the Bang Pa-In Police Station was contacted about two people who had been shot dead on Rojana Road on the way into Ayutthaya. Police arrived at the scene with a team of officers and rescuers.

Let's hope they didn't procreate in which case we have some winners of the Darwin award.

On 2/20/2023 at 8:30 AM, forcebwithu said:

This has to be in the top five greatest Darwin's of all time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Screenshot 2023-04-05 195516.jpg

Jokes aside, we all love attention. Some of us more than others, but I cannot emphasize this enough, it is not worth risking your life for views. We’ve all seen and heard of enough people being injured or dying after falling off a mountain, or edge of a cliff, but to go into very dangerous territory just to make a YouTube video, it’s almost beyond the pale. Please be careful out there. Information below:

Miles Routledge, a 23-year-old British YouTuber, was reportedly captured by the Taliban in January.

Routledge, who is better known as “Lord Miles,” says in his Twitter bio that he visits “the most dangerous places on Earth for fun.”

This is not his first time in Afghanistan. Shortly before the Taliban took over in 2021, he traveled as a “war tourist” and was evacuated from the country by Britain when the city of Kabul was falling.

Reports state that Routledge is being held alongside two Polish nationals.

"I am just desperate to know that he is safe. He keeps traveling because he loves it, he's only young and he's just finding himself after finishing university. I just want him to keep safe,” Lord Miles’ mother told the Daily Mail.

. . .

https://www.instagram.com/influencersinthewild/

• Surprised 1