Keeping the Status Quo?

john luke

0B0A9348.jpg

0B0A9345.jpg

0B0A9346.jpg

0B0A9347.jpg

Whilst wandering aimlessly along The Embankment, London, I came across this group of individuals who have views which appear to be at variance with the status quo.

I am of course far too diplomatic to suggest than anyone on here would have views similar to these individuals. 

THIS THREAD IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, john luke said:

0B0A9348.jpg

0B0A9345.jpg

0B0A9346.jpg

0B0A9347.jpg

Whilst wandering aimlessly along The Embankment, London, I came across this group of individuals who have views which appear to be at variance with the status quo.

I am of course far too diplomatic to suggest than anyone on here would have views similar to these individuals. 

THIS THREAD IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

I am

One thing about this country is you can express your views as long as they are not racist, sexist etc.

And it's something we need to keep. Don't wanna get political, but this government wants to stop people's rights to free speech and protest. And the people who created the signs you pictured would be silenced.

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

One thing about this country is you can express your views as long as they are not racist, sexist etc.

And it's something we need to keep. Don't wanna get political, but this government wants to stop people's rights to free speech and protest. And the people who created the signs you pictured would be silenced.

Agree with those rights - except when they impinge on the safety and rights of others (the majority). Their 'encampment' should be removed - by force if required - and them arrested and charged (free food and accommodation in gaol). 

My standard answer to all 'those types' is - stay ay school, dont take drugs, work hard, save money, buy/rent a property, have a family/kids, and contribute back to society via the Government that provides the services (health, education, police, defence, etc etc etc) by paying taxes.  IMO, once you have done that part, and only then, are you in any position to 'complain' about how things are being done. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1