NDTV Like him or not this is spot on

Yesitisdakid

Decent video

having recently visited Pattaya I found it particularly depressing for businesses , workers and tourists. Walking Street was   a prime example of how the powers that be have ruined it as a tourist destination- it was quite stark how bad it was / is

i really hope the relaxing of rules continues and the city can bounce back 

• Like 1

I think to balance the theme of the video there needs to be a new one, maybe taken after 01 May that shows what most of us (who haven't traveled) are likely to be coming back to. This video just puts me off going near Pattaya when back in July, I need to see what the state of WS and other areas (Soi Diana, Soi Bukhao etc.) look like.

Depressing video.

8 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I think to balance the theme of the video there needs to be a new one, maybe taken after 01 May that shows what most of us (who haven't traveled) are likely to be coming back to. This video just puts me off going near Pattaya when back in July, I need to see what the state of WS and other areas (Soi Diana, Soi Bukhao etc.) look like.

Depressing video.

Diana and Buakhao are fine and you’ll not notice too much difference than before come July.

15 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Depressing video.

The video was from June last year which was a time of lockdown and a complete ban ...everywhere....of alcohol sales.

Times have changed. Check out his and others' vlogs for upto date info.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The video was from June last year which was a time of lockdown and a complete ban ...everywhere....of alcohol sales.

Times have changed. Check out his and others' vlogs for upto date info.

Hence why I thought it was a good idea to get an updated video showing the scene now or in early May when more are expected to arrive. The video above is excellent in giving the reality of what it was like but would hate for some to just view the video thinking that is how Pattaya still looks today.

We guys overseas who haven't been back for a couple of years appreciate all the videos and photos guys on the ground post but really would love to see a video, photos of the open bars now that life looks like it may be getting back to what we are used to before.

• Thumbs Up 3

21 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Totally agree.

He lost his way for a bit but is now back at his best.

I wish him the very best of luck with his channel and his business expansion, especially his outdoor portion.

I like that he is back to his on the ground videos...very entertaining and informative 

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I like that he is back to his on the ground videos...very entertaining and informative 

I used to like his early stuff with little Nick , but these days he comes across as a complete arse , especially now he is followed about by his own cameraman ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

I used to like his early stuff with little Nick , but these days he comes across as a complete arse , especially now he is followed about by his own cameraman ...

I agree he has changed from the early days maybe Pattaya does that to guys . He did the Youtube interview with me in the early days and was fine but watching his latest videos things have changed. I think maybe stress from the YT site and the opening of some bars and selling of others. The YT things is like a drug habit IMO once you start it not easy to just stop and doing so would harm the business for sure. Good luck to him

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2022 at 12:17 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

I don't really like bloggers or rather their videos but Nick has hit it on the head with this one now i guess a year or so more old but IMO a great one that came up in my youtube.

Somehow missed this thread. Really good video and love that song. Pretty good version of it.

My favourite version nowadays is this one:-

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Confused 1

On 4/24/2022 at 4:17 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

I don't really like bloggers or rather their videos but Nick has hit it on the head with this one now i guess a year or so more old but IMO a great one that came up in my youtube.

Really captures how grim it was back then.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Britboy said:

That's superb as well. What a voice.

Off topic a bit but from the same show . . . just brilliant . . 

They are both very good and together they are just excellent (and they like working together, that video is the start of their cooperation).

• Thumbs Up 1

• 7 months later...
On 4/26/2022 at 10:06 AM, Starshine said:

Little Nick just seemed to disappear 

Yep, Morph was a good bloke too!

There is somebody in his current group that prevents me watching Nick's vlogs and going to his bars (I wish him even more luck now!!!)... But Jeezus the slime just drips off this smarmy bastard...even worse he did something years ago that will never be forgotten...lying about a mate to get his job ...slimy git!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep, Morph was a good bloke too!

There is somebody in his current group that prevents me watching Nick's vlogs and going to his bars (I wish him even more luck now!!!)... But Jeezus the slime just drips off this smarmy bastard...even worse he did something years ago that will never be forgotten...lying about a mate to get his job ...slimy git!

Not that dj compere is it,that put me off his bar after 2 drinks in couldnt wait to get out,never to return,thought i was in a bar in butlins,music was ok but him yabllin over it really friggin spoiled it,dont know what hes thinking,mind you there were about 4 or 5 guys round his table so it could of been any one of them.

• Thumbs Up 1