Woohoo!

fygjam

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I imagine it would taste a bit like Siam Sato !!!!!

I've noticed you mention that Sato stuff a few times Mr. Dangle, i think i'm going to have to give it a go mate, i'll let you know how i get on as and when.......

1 hour ago, SteveBC said:

I've noticed you mention that Sato stuff a few times Mr. Dangle, i think i'm going to have to give it a go mate, i'll let you know how i get on as and when.......

It has to be sculled very cold, very quickly after a 2 hour walk!

It also works very well "blending" homebrew wine.

If you are after a sipping drink then look elsewhere !

• Thumbs Up 1

Doughnut Beer probably tastes a lot better than this...

Whale Testicle Beer
Bottle, Drink, Glass bottle, Beer bottle, Alcoholic beverage, Beer, Liqueur, Label, Alcohol, Steak sauce, 
STEDJI
Hvalur by Stedji Brewery

Stedji's beer combines two of nature's finest resources: pure Icelandic water and whale testicles smoked in sheep dung. The sheep shit adds a smoke to the beer, the brewery says, while the whale testicles—one massive ball used per batch—help give the brown beer its porter-like flavor. Hvalur brewed in the winter months, when Icelandic people eat rotten shark and special meats in honor of Thor, the thunder god, like their ancestors did before them.

Availability: Seasonally, by request at Stedji in Borgarfjordur, Iceland

image.png

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Doughnut Beer probably tastes a lot better than this...

Whale Testicle Beer
Bottle, Drink, Glass bottle, Beer bottle, Alcoholic beverage, Beer, Liqueur, Label, Alcohol, Steak sauce, 
STEDJI
Hvalur by Stedji Brewery

Stedji's beer combines two of nature's finest resources: pure Icelandic water and whale testicles smoked in sheep dung. The sheep shit adds a smoke to the beer, the brewery says, while the whale testicles—one massive ball used per batch—help give the brown beer its porter-like flavor. Hvalur brewed in the winter months, when Icelandic people eat rotten shark and special meats in honor of Thor, the thunder god, like their ancestors did before them.

Availability: Seasonally, by request at Stedji in Borgarfjordur, Iceland

image.png

What a load of bollocks!

• Haha 4

My bottlo has run out of the donut ale, however this is a good substitute.

39555-Cheeky%20Monkey%20Cupcake%20Ale%20

Product Description:

Cheeky Monkey threw actual baked goods into this beer. They had $400 worth of cupcakes custom made. They told accounts it was "brewing supplies". This is by far their most hectic beer brewed to date and geeze, doesn’t it feel like they say that a lot! The decison was made to name this beer Strawberry and Raspberry Ridiculous Cupcake Beer, because that’s literally what it is. If you needed to define it, it could be a pastry ale, or a wheat ale with adjuncts? Neither of those describe the absolute ridiculousness and flavour sensation that is captured within this beer though.

Designed to drink like a cupcake, this is dessert in beer form. Strawberry and Raspberry Ridiculous Cupcake beer, it is what it says on the can. 

5.8% ABV.

It come in at AUD$13.99 (339 THB) a can. I have tried this one it has raspberry and strawberry flavour in the beer, would make a great desert drink.

19 minutes ago, Chang_Paarp said:

My bottlo has run out of the donut ale, however this is a good substitute.

39555-Cheeky%20Monkey%20Cupcake%20Ale%20

Product Description:

Cheeky Monkey threw actual baked goods into this beer. They had $400 worth of cupcakes custom made. They told accounts it was "brewing supplies". This is by far their most hectic beer brewed to date and geeze, doesn’t it feel like they say that a lot! The decison was made to name this beer Strawberry and Raspberry Ridiculous Cupcake Beer, because that’s literally what it is. If you needed to define it, it could be a pastry ale, or a wheat ale with adjuncts? Neither of those describe the absolute ridiculousness and flavour sensation that is captured within this beer though.

Designed to drink like a cupcake, this is dessert in beer form. Strawberry and Raspberry Ridiculous Cupcake beer, it is what it says on the can. 

5.8% ABV.

It come in at AUD$13.99 (339 THB) a can. I have tried this one it has raspberry and strawberry flavour in the beer, would make a great desert drink.

Think I will give that a miss; I will go for a banana bread beer and possibly sticky toffee pudding beer but, cupcake beer is a step too far.

54 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Think I will give that a miss; I will go for a banana bread beer and possibly sticky toffee pudding beer but, cupcake beer is a step too far.

They all sound like brews that one would find in a Gay bar !!!

Beer / ale is a sacred thing and anything other than the basic ingredients should be banned.

4 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

They all sound like brews that one would find in a Gay bar !!!

Beer / ale is a sacred thing and anything other than the basic ingredients should be banned.

In session drinking I totally agree but Banana Bread beer has been around for many years, it isn't a trendy beer. Sticky toffee pudding beer comes out only at my nephew's BBQ in June, actually is bloody lovely.

Tried chillie flavoured beer once, got through half a pint before I realised I was no longer drinking a beer.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Sad 1