lost 4 posts.

Butch

Hi,

I made 4 posts today, all within the space of an hour around 13:30 UK time, they've all gone!.

One was a reaction to @Golfingboy, another was a singapore air update and one was a reaction to EVA air thread in Advanced and lastly, one to another topic "getting a slating".

Don't think they've been deliberately deleted as the content was fine I think. If they had broken the rules (doubtful), then I'm sorry.

Also the forum had a 504 error displayed around the same time when I tried to log back in.

Is this my end possibly? Ill delete my cache etc and check everything, odd because after I posted, my FF browser installed an update as well.

Bloody computers lol.

3 minutes ago, lazarus said:

I lost several as well...then the site was 'down' for a bit.

Ahhh...that'll by why then. Glad it's not my PC playing up, I was worried for a minute there. Guess these things happen from time to time.

Oddly enough, The Bangkok Post website was down today for a bit as well (for me it was, anyway).

Edited by Butch
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have made an entry on mod log, but no update as yet.  Both Addicts and 247 have been on and off around times you mention.

I will advise as soon as I know anything.

Nothing in mod log to suggest anything hidden or deleted by mods.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, john luke said:

I have made an entry on mod log, but no update as yet.  Both Addicts and 247 have been on and off around times you mention.

I will advise as soon as I know anything.

Nothing in mod log to suggest anything hidden or deleted by mods.

Last hidden post was last Friday and it was a duplicate post by a member.