forcebwithu

13 hours ago, Jambo said:

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story"

Oscar Wilde

No disagreement from me. 🤣

2 hours ago, Nickrock said:

I always quote that as 

Never let the truth ruin a good story

We take full advantage of that quote when coming up with reasons for putting hashers on the ice. :default_biggrin:👣

DSC_0102_censored.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, maipenrai said:

One of my regular directions to my house sitters - put things back where you found them!

I have an ex.... After four times in two weeks asking her to put the butter back in the fridge in the spot for the butter.... she failed each time. Then twice in a row she left a fucking half eaten apple core on the arm rest of the couch. She was "out the door" that day. I reached my breaking point.   lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

I have an ex.... After four times in two weeks asking her to put the butter back in the fridge in the spot for the butter.... she failed each time. Then twice in a row she left a fucking half eaten apple core on the arm rest of the couch. She was "out the door" that day. I reached my breaking point.   lol

4E280D2C-7F18-4842-90BF-EF06AB9F0A93.jpeg

On 5/13/2022 at 2:55 AM, forcebwithu said:

I find myself repeating this quote multiple times a week to my lady.

quote-a-place-for-everything-everything-in-its-place-benjamin-franklin-10-19-15.jpg

Me too... But it doesn't make the slightest difference. Can't even turn lights off or close cupboard doors my missus.... Love her to bits though 🙄🙄

• Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Me too... But it doesn't make the slightest difference. Can't even turn lights off or close cupboard doors my missus.... Love her to bits though 🙄🙄

I have learned the hard way to check that the tops of anything I get out of a cupboard or fridge are secure,especially milk before shaking it.

Here's a few football (soccer) quotes . . .

1. “That lad must have been born offside” – Alex Ferguson
  2. We talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right.” – Brian Clough
  3. Oh, he had an eternity to play that ball, but he took too long about it”. – Martin Tyler
  4. “I’ve had 14 bookings this season—eight of which were my fault, but seven of which were disputable.” – Paul Gascoigne

From Ron Atkinson to Roy Keane - 34 of the greatest football quotes -  Birmingham Live

20 Inspirational Football Quotes 2021 | Motivational and Inspiring Quotes |  20 Quotes About Football | 20 Football captions ideas - THEFUNQUOTES

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 5/7/2022 at 12:54 PM, fygjam said:

Reminds me of

"If you looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between sleaze and syphilis" - unknown

That reminds me of the guy who went to the Clap clinic with a weeping cock.

He said to the doctor "I think it's got a cold" to which the Doctor replied, OK, I'll give it 30 seconds to sneeze, if it doesn't, you've got the clap.

On 5/7/2022 at 4:07 PM, galenkia said:

Love Churchill's famous one where a woman says to him 'You sir are drunk'.

And he replied 'You madam are ugly, but in the morning I'll be sober'.

Didn't she also say" If you were my husband I'd put poison in your tea" and he answered "If you were my wife I'd drink it"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1