Famous Quotes

forcebwithu

Mark Twain’s famous line:

“I do not fear death.

I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"It's better to be looked over than overlooked."
"When women go wrong, men go right after them!"
"When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad, I'm better."
"I only like two kinds of men: Foreign and Domestic."
"I wrote the story myself. It's all about a girl who lost her reputation but never missed it."
"It ain't sin if you crack a few laws now and then, just so long as you don't break any."
"Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired."
"To err is human, but it feels divine."
"Few men know how to kiss well. Fortunately, I've always had time to teach them."
Mae West

Strictly speaking these aren't quotes but insults but I didn't want start a new topic. Mods feels free.

"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I'll waste no time reading it.” - Moses Hadas

"He is a self-made man and worships his creator.” - John Bright

"He loves nature in spite of what it did to him.” - Forrest Tucker

"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?” - Mark Twain

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork.” - Mae West

"He has Van Gogh's ear for music.” - Billy Wilder

"He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know." - Abraham Lincoln

"There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure." -- Jack E. Leonard
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, forqalso said:

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."

Groucho Marx

There is so much truth in that…..I’ve known drug dealers that I trust more than the realtors or lawyers I’ve dealt with. Sad but true. And car salesmen, well they’re not THAT bad…..you expect to get f—ked

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...