They Walk Among Us! Be careful...be VERY careful

Bazle

56 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Pleeeeeaaase! I want to see the whole picture to see what is on the trailer !!

It's a 500 kg max load trailer with a 2 tonne excavator onboard.

Sort of like this

The man tries to tow a small car on a box trailer through Mt Druitt. Picture: Traffic and Highway Patrol Command

Mt Druitt Traffic and Highway Patrol pull the man over. Picture: Traffic and Highway Patrol Command

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/the-standard/police-nab-worst-load-fail-as-box-trailer-takes-on-too-much/news-story/38d7f3a464a69977c406d3c4eab3bbfb

Edited by fygjam
  • Haha 2

Just happened at the midpoint of my walk, again. $5 sub at market, everything here that’s non-essential food(sweets, soda, etc) taxed 15% so total is $5.75. Hand the young girl a tenner, as I walk away I check my hand at the coins(lowest bill here is $5), and see she gave me $4.75. 

To be fair, I think so many people pay by card, that they are somehow making the checkout people calculate themselves when it’s cash. Either that, or she counted out $4.75 when the monitor said $4.25

Point is, to go along with the theme of this thread, the math/logic skills of the youngsters in these jobs is simply pathetic, sounds like we are all seeing more examples every day