YouTubers With Interesting And Informative Content

forcebwithu

I was just reminded of this vlog, I think the poster said YT took it down & he re-uploaded it. Whatever, if you haven’t seen it, think we can all agree 99% she doesn’t work there anymore. Those looks, level of English and general attitude……I would have bought the gold already! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

This guy is amazing when it comes to unsolved murders, disappearances, etc. I never watch his UFO stuff though because it doesn’t interest me.

This was a very sad case near Chicago from 2017, so heartbreaking. One of the girls was smart enough to video their killer at the last instant, and they finally got him. What’s weird is he fit the description totally & was interviewed by cops, admitting he was in the area but claiming he never saw the girls. Don’t like to bash LE, but this looks like bad police work on a very high profile case. Anyway, glad they snagged the bastard, may he rot in hell……apparently there are many details about the bodies that have been kept secret, it’s so horrible 

On 11/17/2022 at 11:05 PM, Golfingboy said:

I was just reminded of this vlog, I think the poster said YT took it down & he re-uploaded it. Whatever, if you haven’t seen it, think we can all agree 99% she doesn’t work there anymore. Those looks, level of English and general attitude……I would have bought the gold already! 

I wnet past yesterday as I will be staying in a hotel opposite. Dammit she wasn't there some guys working the desk,

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awful news for Loucous’ GF Vee. What a cruel world we live in, lady has a motorbike scrape and basically finds out she has end stage cancer. He says maybe the chemo can work its magic and kill it, but liver cancer spreads fast, and he doesn’t sound too hopeful….Damn sad to see this

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Sad 3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing how far AI has come. I've been using ChatGPT on a few occasions to generate code snippets, saving me from having to write it on my own. This guy takes it to another level. What's also amazing is when he points out mistakes in the AI generated code, the AI quickly delivers the corrected code.

On 3/12/2023 at 1:21 AM, forcebwithu said:

I wish I'd seen this prior to reading the 20 volume Aubrey–Maturin series by Patrick O'Brien. Much of the text is very specific to similar boats of an earlier era (later 18th / early 19th centuries).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aubrey–Maturin_series

. . .

The movie Master and Commander was derived from the books:

• Like 1

Maybe only interesting to those of us who (for now) aren't in Pattaya, this guy rides his bicycle around town, mostly in the Soi Diana/Buakhao/Chaiyapoon area, and posts videos of it.  He is very non-judgmental, and lets the town speak for itself.  Lives on Pratamnak.  The wife and I have our Saturday morning coffee and watch together.

https://www.youtube.com/@DSPattaya/videos

He also has another channel, linked from this one, where he does restaurant reviews and other stuff along with his missus.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Maybe only interesting to those of us who (for now) aren't in Pattaya, this guy rides his bicycle around town, mostly in the Soi Diana/Buakhao/Chaiyapoon area, and posts videos of it.  He is very non-judgmental, and lets the town speak for itself.  Lives on Pratamnak.  The wife and I have our Saturday morning coffee and watch together.

https://www.youtube.com/@DSPattaya/videos

He also has another channel, linked from this one, where he does restaurant reviews and other stuff along with his missus.

I think he is from my neck of the woods in scotland,seen his name pop up on some friends fb posts in the past,great quality vids for those interested.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Sadly Vee has passed away ...

At least no more suffering for her. I looked and it’s pretty much 5 months to the day from her diagnosis……so quick

Don’t enjoy his content as much as I used to. A few commenters mentioned how he was as busy as ever uploading even during her struggles….couldn’t help but notice that too

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 7/11/2023 at 4:48 AM, forcebwithu said:

What I found interesting is how the inventor/house owner solved the plumbing problem for a rotating house.

Thanks for that, the electric slip ring arrangement I have worked on before, but I too was interested to see how the plumbing worked.

Not so confident about the 70 odd year life of those seals, but very clever non the less!

• 3 weeks later...