Vote on a very subjective subject.

Most Attractive Style of Girl  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Style of Girl do you find the most attractive?

10 hours ago, Butch said:

You're spoiling us JL.

I notice that in  pic #11 and pic #12 the look is totally different, one seems to be modern and contemporary Thai, influenced by Korea / Japan, (which one could arguably apply to all the models except one) whereas the other is traditional "Siam" look and maybe some Indian heritage in her. Either way, #12 she knocks spots off all the girls in the other photo's IMNHO.

Could put this to a vote, which girl is the most attractive. #12 for me all day long.

Poll set up as above.  I appreciate some photographs have more than one model, so I have asked the question, 'Which style of girl do you prefer?'.

@Butch Thanks for suggestion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• john luke changed the title to Vote on a very subjective subject.

Wish there was an undo button. I hit no. 8 by mistake when no. 11 would be my choice. I'm a sucker for outfits with a zipper. Like the challenge of seeing how far she'll let me pull the zipper down before we head off to the room.

BTW, seems to me no. 5 & no. 7 are the same style.

13 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Voted 12 but prefer the Pattaya/Issan bar girl looks over the Bangkok model look.

Yeah, white/model look does nothing for me, lacks the exotic look. Didn’t vote, they all look similar in my eyes.

• Like 3

Well....for me this gal here a few years back, I would probably would throw " in the farm" to have for an evening. As you can see, I am sure she felt the same way, as I was the ONLY photographer there that day that she did " special poses" for LOL! 

Number 11 would be my choice from this lot though. 

IMG_8747.JPG

IMG_8759.JPG

IMG_8773.JPG

IMG_8774.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1