Man on a bike ?

Bikerchris

Seen him a few times in Wimbledon on the same style bike and gold attire, but not recently. I haven't seen him in Pattaya for ages so I guess he is no longer a resident there. He certainly craves for attention, but I met him once, years ago in Pattaya dressed in civilian clothing, and appeared quite normal. 

Evil talked about Glitterman in the post linked to below.

Kind of miss some of the more unusual characters of the past. There was a guy that always traveled around Pattaya with a parrot on his shoulder. Drawing a blank on his name which I should remember as he lived across the hall from me during my two years of living at Nirun. Nice guy.

7 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Evil talked about Glitterman in the post linked to below.

Kind of miss some of the more unusual characters of the past. There was a guy that always traveled around Pattaya with a parrot on his shoulder. Drawing a blank on his name which I should remember as he lived across the hall from me during my two years of living at Nirun. Nice guy.

Remember the parrot guy,used to hang around Central Festival trying to get people to pay for pictures with the parrot.

1 minute ago, john luke said:

What year are you talking about, Alan?

Probably about 6 to 8 years ago. It's been a long time since I've seen parrot man around.

While a nice guy, he did annoy people asking for money to have their picture taken with the parrot. He also annoyed people by letting the parrot walk around on tables people would eat off of.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, john luke said:

What year are you talking about, Alan?

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Probably about 6 to 8 years ago. It's been a long time since I've seen parrot man around.

While a nice guy, he did annoy people asking for money to have their picture taken with the parrot. He also annoyed people by letting the parrot walk around on tables people would eat off of.

Saw him last trip which was seven years ago.

23 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Never had the pleasure of meeting him. Heard he was quite the character, in a good way. Sadly passed in 2015.

The pic of Hawaii Bob below had been taken by Big Brian, who passed away recently.  Brian had been Bob's partner in a golf tournament and there was some sort of joke rule about playing the next round with pants down if a drive fell too short.

post-3822-0-58909500-1438546898.png

Unfortunately, Bob's time in Pattaya wasn't entirely happy and his last days were very tough. RIP, Bob.

• Like 1