Your Go To News Source

Kathmandu

30 minutes ago, Bazle said:

The correct answer is Fabulous 103FM. 🙂

Apart from the voice over .... Some old bloke apparently!

I've heard that there is an automatic spring on the microphone that bashes him on the nose every time he starts to take a nap ...

EDIT = Don't tell the old bugger but he reminds me of "Nankers Auld Horse" on BFBS Germany ...Brrrhhhrrrr! 

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Apart from the voice over .... Some old bloke apparently!

I've heard that there is an automatic spring on the microphone that bashes him on the nose every time he starts to take a nap ...

EDIT = Don't tell the old bugger but he reminds me of "Nankers Auld Horse" on BFBS Germany ...Brrrhhhrrrr! 

I make a point of listening to Fab103 whenever i'm online, plus I let the ads run to supports the Channel. I tend to read the Bangkok post online as well.

Other stuff, for the Middle East I have a look at Al Jazeera. For the Philippines mostly ABS-CN but just to keep abreast of non political stuff, as I've zero interest in it.

Al Jazeera make some very good Doco's as well. For Ukraine I go to Telegram and also a few sources via my TOR browser, but they can be a bit erm "graphic". It's a case of correlating reports and making up one's own mind on it a lot of the time.

• Thumbs Up 1

PBS News (US) on youtube, SF Chronicle online (hometown paper), CNN International online, Fox News online, Vice News on youtube, Frontline (online reports), NY Times, Vox, Bangkok Post. No cable or local television news.