Alcohol (in)tolerance ?

Butch

On 5/21/2022 at 11:49 AM, Yessongs said:

Years ago buddies from the gym after dinner one evening asked me if I was "gay" and it was Ok if I was, because well...I am from the bay area in Calif? They thought that because I have never been a big fan of beer, although wifey likes Corona here. I have always liked "White Zinfandel" wine....makes my food taster better when out for dinner. 

I will say, over the years as I have sadly gotten older,  that if I "dlink" more than one glass, I am completely amazed at how buzzed I get! And if I do have more then one, I feel like shit the next day. 

I would absolutely get "wrecked" on Sangsom/Coke at night while on tour in LOS over many years. After 5 nights in BKK, 5 in Pattaya and 5 in Phuket....on the plane ride home, it was very evident that I could not keep this pace up. 

I love that pic you've posted smashed out of your gord (shirt hanging out) with that bird in front of the Go Go.

5555555555555 ! Priceless !

16 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I only know Whitehorse and Yellowknife, sorry

Dawson City was the centre of the Klondike Gold Rush of 1898 and placer mining is still going on today; tourism basically peaked in the 80s and 90s but is still an attraction. The town of @1400 population is 300m (500km) north of Whitehorse by road and gets significantly more sunlight in the summer - and more dark and cold in the winter, lol...

23 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I love that pic you've posted smashed out of your gord (shirt hanging out) with that bird in front of the Go Go.

5555555555555 ! Priceless !

Oh yeah her......thanks to Go Go Lover, he knew her and assured me she would "take care" She did by fleecing me for probably 2k baht for drinks that night LOL! 

DSCN0240.jpg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Oh yeah her......thanks to Go Go Lover, he knew her and assured me she would "take care" She did by fleecing me for probably 2k baht for drinks that night LOL! 

DSCN0240.jpg

lol ---   Absolute classic pic though !

• Thumbs Up 2