Monkeypox

Glasseye

9 hours ago, fforest said:

Following Thailand’s first case of monkeypox, PM and Foreign Minister say further testing, screening for international travelers may be required

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/07/22/following-thailands-first-case-of-monkeypox-pm-and-foreign-minister-say-further-testing-screening-for-foreign-tourists-may-be-required/

What is the monkeypox virus and how concerned should you be?

That will help, not. Apparently he has been on over stay since last year.

UPDATE: Nigerian man confirmed as Thailand’s first case of monkey pox has reportedly left Phuket - The Pattaya News

The irony of a quick glance at the thread, is that it's clear to see who's already getting obsessed by it, looking for and reading as much about it as they can, posting all sorts of articles from the media and elsewhere.

9 posts on this page alone, so far, getting utterly obsessed, again.  

While for the vast majority it'll be people like myself couldn't give two fucks, and are just getting on with their lives as usual. 

Stop living in fear, media is the virus was the screams :lol:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Krapow said:

The irony of a quick glance at the thread, is that it's clear to see who's already getting obsessed by it, looking for and reading as much about it as they can, posting all sorts of articles from the media and elsewhere.

While for the vast majority it'll be people like myself couldn't give two fucks, and are just getting on with their lives as usual. 

Well, it is a WHO emergency. After five deaths worldwide, why wouldn't it be?

Even worse in England, where they declared a national emergency after the sun came out two days in a row. I think people just panicked because they didn't know what it was.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, monkeyman said:

Even worse in England, where they declared a national emergency after the sun came out two days in a row. I think people just panicked because they didn't know what it was.

Yep, 5 deaths and 16k infections in a population of almost 8 billion it does indeed warrant all of us giving up our civil liberties again.

I expect the WHO are rubbing their grubby little hands.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Krapow said:

Well its good to see everyone is not falling like dominos believing in the Monkeypox story...

Edited by fforest

14 hours ago, Krapow said:

Also it does not matter if monkeypox is real or not if the powers that be run with it and turn a molehill into a mountain you can be sure new lockdowns will be not far behind so its worth keeping a eye on the silly monkeypox story...

Edited by fforest

12 hours ago, monkeyman said:

Had people at work saying they hoped it would rain as it was too hot.

WTF?,it fucking rains about 9 months of the year so enjoy the little sun we do get.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, fforest said:

Also it does not matter if monkeypox is real or not if the powers that be run with it and turn a molehill into a mountain you can be sure new lockdowns will be not far behind so its worth keeping a eye on the silly monkeypox story...

Lockdowns :lol: 

You need to stop living in fear, mate.

I've been telling you for well over a year there will be no more lockdowns, but you won't have it. You posted last year, and i quote 'Yawn, they want to give a little bit of freedom, then continually lock you down again, it will be November, December latest for lockdowns again'.

How'd that go?

I'm merely pointing out that those who seem to think Covid, Monkey Pox etc is all a load of bollocks, seem to the ones who get utterly obsessed by it all, continually fall over themselves to post articles from the media, whilst screaming the media is part of the problem/conspiracy/put whatever relevant word here ... 

Just continue to live your life mate, we're going on our 3rd overseas holiday this year in next few weeks ...

Not read all the posts in the thread so don't know if it's been mentioned before,but been reading an article in today's I newspaper about monkeypox.

Says it's a sexually transmitted disease and 98% of victims are gay and bisexual men.

So nothing to worry about unless you putt from the rough.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Not read all the posts in the thread so don't know if it's been mentioned before,but been reading an article in today's I newspaper about monkeypox.

Says it's a sexually transmitted disease and 98% of victims are gay and bisexual men.

So nothing to worry about unless you putt from the rough.

Same with AIDS in the mid to late 80's. It's the bisexuals to worry about. 

• Thumbs Up 1