Last night on LK Metro May 26th

Yesitisdakid

Good to hear some “boots on the ground” report of what’s going on today. The ladies being plentiful but 5-6/10 sounds about right with the state of the industry. But a much as we would complain that it’s nothing like the good old days, think about the girls…..

You make a good living, enough to support your family upcountry, then COVID brings it all to a halt. Maybe to the point of having to beg for a plate of food. Then the powers that be say we will re-open, then more restrictions, then OK back to full capacity, but no big spender tourists. I think I’d rather stay away if I was them. Thank God many actually stuck around or came back

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Went down to High Rollers ........ and this place is nicely laid out.....

Lots of girls but not many that would have interested me for a session away from the bar

Ta for that Larry. 

Do they have rooms upstairs etc? Anyone know ?

22 hours ago, Zeb said:

Ta for that Larry. 

Do they have rooms upstairs etc? Anyone know ?

21 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I thought I read a while back they have some agreement with a place a door or 2 away

Asked a friend who is working there and he said they have rooms onsite and BF is 500B.

• Thumbs Up 3

I can echo what Pretty Bitch says and Dollhouse beside the old Secrets was rocking late last night too.

Good to see ...... 

Most tourists however seem to be Indians large groups everywhere and not a Chinese flag waver to be seen.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, bob lt said:

Been here a month and yet to go to Walking Street 

I was there for a month as you know and apart from a couple of brief thoughts about nipping down to Baccara to see if an old friend was there I never bothered either.

LK had more than enough for me and I'll be staying close to it again next time.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, nampla69 said:

I can echo what Pretty Bitch says and Dollhouse beside the old Secrets was rocking late last night too.

Good to see ...... 

Most tourists however seem to be Indians large groups everywhere and not a Chinese flag waver to be seen.

Pin Up gogo on Walking street was rammed last night, and not just with customers!