Lazada just keeps getting better....Every lady in Pattaya needs one of these...

fforest

Lazada just keeps getting better....Every lady in Pattaya needs one of these......lol

Leather Steampunk Bustier Crop top

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/pu-leather-steampunk-bustier-crop-top-gothic-punk-push-up-womens-corset-top-bra-black-s-6xl-i3196799186-s11938613445.html?spm=a2o4m.10453683.0.0.71036acdRlsB4R&search=store&mp=3

Buy Women Corset Camisoles Tank Tops Waist Training Corsets Built-in Bra  Crop Tops Faux Leather Steampunk Bustier Cami Shapewear at affordable  prices — free shipping, real reviews with photos — Joom

Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

• fforest changed the title to Lazada just keeps getting better....Every lady in Pattaya needs one of these...
34 minutes ago, fforest said:

Lazada just keeps getting better....Every lady in Pattaya needs one of these......lol

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/pu-leather-steampunk-bustier-crop-top-gothic-punk-push-up-womens-corset-top-bra-black-s-6xl-i3196799186-s11938613445.html?spm=a2o4m.10453683.0.0.71036acdRlsB4R&search=store&mp=3

Buy Women Corset Camisoles Tank Tops Waist Training Corsets Built-in Bra  Crop Tops Faux Leather Steampunk Bustier Cami Shapewear at affordable  prices — free shipping, real reviews with photos — Joom

I could do with one of those for when I'm out walking !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/27/2022 at 12:18 AM, fforest said:

Nice looking yogurt dish.

• 1 year later...

I saw your post about Lazada and how it keeps getting better. I'm intrigued to know what exciting find you've come across this time. Care to share a little more about it?

By the way, speaking of essentials, have you heard of Uplifted Lingerie? They offer a fantastic range of bras that are not only comfortable but also stylish. If you're on the lookout for quality bras, they might be worth checking out.

Feel free to share your thoughts or experiences with Lazada or Uplifted Lingerie. We're all here to discover new things and support each other in finding the best products.

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

2 hours ago, mic10 said:

By the way, speaking of essentials, have you heard of Uplifted Lingerie? They offer a fantastic range of bras that are not only comfortable but also stylish. If you're on the lookout for quality bras, they might be worth checking out.

Do you happen to have a connection with Uplifted Lingerie?