FOOD PRICES

tommy dee

21 hours ago, fforest said:

Whats wrong with this breakfast?.....I have eaten the Rexox I rovers breakfast 100 times I bet...No complaints....

Retox and its forerunner with the bahtbuster, iRovers, breakfasts have been amongst the most popular for a long time.  Filling, tasty and good surroundings as well as the price, just don't have one every day.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Take it you've never had the nearby Canterbury Tales breakfast special .............. you can always throw up behind one of the bookshelves if need be.

PS I drive a small urban run around car and its over £50 / £55 to fill it up and I don't drive much these days thank the good Lord Buddha.

oh the stuff of legends.  eat now, throw up later.  so good, he has stopped serving food now 55555555

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

I just filled the Bimmer for the first time this summer, price was $2.19.9 CDN for premium, which converts to 1.39 GBP so I guess we're still a fair bit cheaper than the UK; I'll get a further 8 cents a litre discount on this because I am on a friend's commercial card lock account but it still hurts. Regular is presently 2.09.9 and I think diesel is 2.24.9 (dunno why they always have to add that .9). 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just filled up the wife's Range Rover, Diesel, £105.18 thankyouverymuch.

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Of course you are correct.

But so was I!

There were times when they were great value for money but when they stopped giving you butter and started using a brush to spread melted "whatever" on the toast (Retox Lengkee). When you were served by a girl shaking and in tears because of the female manager (Retox Lengkee). When the fried eggs and bacon were cold after sitting in a tray of fat (Retox, Lengkee). When you sat outside for 20 minutes waiting to give your order, go inside and see your servers watching some yank sport. One with a hand up her skirt (i-rovers). Order a soup that the 'chef" hadn't bothered to add water to condensed soup. (i-rovers).

Then you realise that they took their success for granted and ended up not giving a toss about non-regulars which is probably why some people have had over 100 excellent breakfasts there.

Asked for poached eggs, got fried (Soi Honey), sent the food back and they came back scrambled lol!.

Robins nest did a good brekkie, Retox Honey was good for a while. I do miss having a brekkie in Pattaya, gulping down an orange juice as I'm parched from the previous night's drinking!.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Butch said:

Just filled up the wife's Range Rover, Diesel, £105.18 thankyouverymuch.

Asked for poached eggs, got fried (Soi Honey), sent the food back and they came back scrambled lol!.

Robins nest did a good brekkie, Retox Honey was good for a while. I do miss having a brekkie in Pattaya, gulping down an orange juice as I'm parched from the previous night's drinking!.

I deleted my post because things were getting off topic.