Super Baby GoGo 2008

fforest

12 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Not a LB in the bunch and all look quite fit. But I suspect you're aiming for the fact none have seen the inside of a tattoo parlor, yet.

Right on all counts I would say. Probably didn't even need to see the date of the photo to realise that. 

Good looking, fit looking and no tats, oh those were the days. You actually went into a club and the line up was worth looking at.

As it says on the poster ' young and lean'. That used to be what you would find (in all clubs) when you arrived to have fun.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

One other thing......This was from 2008.....Its now 2022....Thats 14 years....Lets say a girl was 25 years old then....She would be 39 now..........Around 40 is the turning point in looks for many women...So I bet these girls are not quite as fresh looking now...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fforest said:

One other thing......This was from 2008.....Its now 2022....Thats 14 years....Lets say a girl was 25 years old then....She would be 39 now..........Around 40 is the turning point in looks for many women...So I bet these girls are not quite as fresh looking now...

How do you compare to 2008 .... ? 555

hopefully those girls were out of the game a long time ago 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Stillearly said:

How do you compare to 2008 .... ? 555

Well, beer bar girls always tell me I sexy man, and they told me I sexy man in 2008..So I must be just as good looking as in 2008.. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/21/2022 at 1:26 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

Wish i could see the pic, all i get is Image 😬

Me too - it's usually when somethings been copied from Facebook or the like and I see it a lot.  I right click on it and select "open link in new tab" to view it.

image.png

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2022 at 11:42 AM, KWA said:

Me too - it's usually when somethings been copied from Facebook or the like and I see it a lot.  I right click on it and select "open link in new tab" to view it.

That didn't work for me, just got a blank page.  So thanks @forcebwithu for the screen shot.

I agree, that's the type I came for back in the day.  A bit more hair color than my time, but that wouldn't be deal breaker like massive tattoos and body mods.