Hello

6 minutes ago, Zambo said:

Just arrived back in Singapore from Thailand. Had a good holiday and the whole travel experience was easier than the last visit in Dec '21.

Where did you go, where did you stay?

I'm in Bangkok, have been in Ayutthaya, Cha Am, Hua Hin, Krabi, and now back in Bangkok.

Like you I found the process of arrival at Swampy quicker and more smooth than before Covid. Landed, had our bags and was getting our new dtac sim cards in about 35mins. 

• Great Info 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Where did you go, where did you stay?

I'm in Bangkok, have been in Ayutthaya, Cha Am, Hua Hin, Krabi, and now back in Bangkok.

Like you I found the process of arrival at Swampy quicker and more smooth than before Covid. Landed, had our bags and was getting our new dtac sim cards in about 35mins. 

I was in Thailand for 2 weeks, Bangkok and Pattaya. Immigration speed was great but i think visitor numbers are picking up fast and soon the snake queues will be lengthening again

2 hours ago, Zambo said:

I was in Thailand for 2 weeks, Bangkok and Pattaya. Immigration speed was great but i think visitor numbers are picking up fast and soon the snake queues will be lengthening again

Yea, from July 1st with no more Thai Pass and I think longer opening hours or similar, will see many that had been holding off come back. Coupled with families in July/August. 

Just need BA to start flying again, EVA a full schedule, and fares non stop flights to Bangkok flights hopefully come down a bit. 

Have been looking at Xmas, and know it's the most expensive time anyway, but f**k me ...and I won't do stopovers. 

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Yea, from July 1st with no more Thai Pass and I think longer opening hours or similar, will see many that had been holding off come back. Coupled with families in July/August. 

Just need BA to start flying again, EVA a full schedule, and fares non stop flights to Bangkok flights hopefully come down a bit. 

Have been looking at Xmas, and know it's the most expensive time anyway, but f**k me ...and I won't do stopovers. 

As soon as i arrived back i booked xmas flights, SIN-BKK. Prices still ok but i expect will rise very quickly. Thai the best price, lower than the budget airlines for now

Just now, Zambo said:

As soon as i arrived back i booked xmas flights, SIN-BKK. Prices still ok but i expect will rise very quickly. Thai the best price, lower than the budget airlines for now

EVA have just announced a sale, though I haven't checked prices ...

Screenshot_20220623-161235_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-161420_Outlook.jpg

• Great Info 1