Recommend hotel

Homor

Dynasty Grand my favourite and I will be back when open again. A bit down market from this, but good value is Nana City Inn (if I'm not wrong this is now called Nana City Hotel), just about next door to The Tavern.

On 6/27/2022 at 4:38 PM, Evil Penevil said:

@Homor

Citrus Suites at the corner of Soi 4 and the dogleg portion of Soi 6 gives a lot more space and comfort than an ordinary hotel room and the cost isn't much higher.  Some of the one-bedroom suites have a kitchen with fridge, microwave, stove top, all utensils needed for cooking and dining and a clothes washer-dryer. 

It's great for a stay of a few days or longer.  The girls absolutely love this type of room.  It was my top choice among BKK hotels in the Nana area.

Evil

Some pics:

1Main-Room-PicGDS1.png

GDS6.png

Citrus-Suites_4.png

GDS2..png

Do they do early check in and late check out ?

8 hours ago, karon steve said:

The Rajah on soi 4 is reasonable.

I will admit to never having stayed there, but somehow I don't think that this venue would be quite the same standard as the Dynasty Grande - which I have stayed in many times and would do again if/when it reopens. 

On 6/28/2022 at 11:21 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Are they the kuntz that blocked off the walkthrough to  soi 2??

If they are then I thoroughly recommend ............. that everybody goes in there and shits on the reception desk! 

That's a shocker, did not realise the walkthrough had been closed. What about the Mexican restaurant that was on the walkthrough and the Annies massage place? I sometimes stayed in the soi 2 hotel now known as the Doubletree Hilton and it would be a pain in the ass to have to walk up to Sukhumvit, turn right and then walk along to soi 4 for the Plaza.

Before i settled on Dynasty Grand as my favourite hotel in the area i used to stay at Zen on Suk. Soi3 and then Majestic Grande on Soi2 (it was the posts about the Soi4 - Soi2 walk through that reminded me)

Majestic Grande was great vaue and very accessible from the highway by car, can't remember why I stopped using it. But i don't see it on booking websites now. Changed name?

1 hour ago, Zambo said:

Before i settled on Dynasty Grand as my favourite hotel in the area i used to stay at Zen on Suk. Soi3 and then Majestic Grande on Soi2 (it was the posts about the Soi4 - Soi2 walk through that reminded me)

Majestic Grande was great vaue and very accessible from the highway by car, can't remember why I stopped using it. But i don't see it on booking websites now. Changed name?

Double Tree by Hilton, opens August iirc , they have refurbished, but most rooms say "hand shower" so I assume it's in a bath ... I emailed , no reply , so looked elsewhere...

On 6/30/2022 at 9:21 PM, Stillearly said:

I have stayed there twice. Both times with a nice view in the direction of Asoke. Bright, clean and spacious rooms. There is a small kitchenette in the room with stove, microwave, sink etc should wish to cook yourself.  There is a small sofa with imitated leather - easy to clean for any bodily fluids. 

I once made the receptionist very wet. I walk out from the lift wearing a bunny ears, receptionist saw me, started laughing and spat out her tea, over the reception and computer keyboard and down herself. 🤣

SM-G920F1726_96.jpg

SM-G920F1633_13.jpg

SM-G920F1633_24.jpg

PS: Girls not included in room price 😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1