Briefs, boxer shorts, Y-fronts or thong?

Nightcrawler

I have always been a briefs man, to keep the boys safely in the barracks. I generally go Commando when in Pattaya, although I have had a few bad experiences when mounting a motorcycle and siting on my own testicles 😁😁 but useful in Gentleman's clubs. 

I have never worn boxers, but I notice a new type of mens underwear the other day which look a bit like cut down Speedos. Probably for the younger man to complement a six pack. I just dread the thought of ending up in incontinence nappies 😑

What undergarments do you favour both at home or in Thailand? Asking for a friend 😁

1 minute ago, forcebwithu said:

I find cotton briefs to be the most comfortable.

B1uWYhPjyOS._AC_UX342_.jpg

Sadly I haven't been able to source them in Thailand and after three years without a resupply mission to the US I've had to resort to polyester briefs.
nike-pro-performance-boxer-briefs-in-010-at-nordstrom.jpg

Cotton briefs for me as well.

51 minutes ago, Butch said:

@Nightcrawler I recall you used to wear "Speedo's" but with the letter "s" missing.

Personally I'm a cotton brief man, "Magnum" size at the front with extra support and additional "dew drop" pouch.

I have it on good authority that you like to wear a leather thong when visiting boys town. 

On 6/29/2022 at 5:35 PM, forcebwithu said:

I find cotton briefs to be the most comfortable.

B1uWYhPjyOS._AC_UX342_.jpg

Sadly I haven't been able to source them in Thailand and after three years without a resupply mission to the US I've had to resort to polyester briefs.
nike-pro-performance-boxer-briefs-in-010-at-nordstrom.jpg

Looks very similar to what I prefer to wear. While I was in the US last fall I brought back several packs of these that I had bought during a Target sale. They snuck a few pastel colors into the packs. I was about to toss them, but the GF said no that looks nice. OK.

Is that you in the pics? 🙂

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

I have it on good authority that you like to wear a leather thong when visiting boys town. 

You're mistaken, a pair of leather chaps with the arse cut out.

"Chaps in Chaps".

• Haha 1