Map of Soi Boomarang 2022

cartoonman

I was recently watching a YouTube video of Soi Boomerang and showing the new places. It's a bit like the old Soi 6. 

I shall definitely be visiting these new flesh houses for some afternoon fun. 😁

It has definitely expanded since I was there last and I think the hostel on the corner is now a bar. Still a few plots available too for more Gentlemans style venues. 

• Like 2

On 7/1/2022 at 2:30 PM, cartoonman said:

Hi, Guys...Decided it was about time I promoted Soi Boomarang - It`s a small Soi but it`s COMING ALIVE...Lots of very pretty girls sitting outside...Anyway for the adventures - Time to explore and time to check it out...

MAP Soi BOOMERANG jog.jpg

I remember staying on this Soi 4-5 years ago in Baku Guest house, they had 4-5 different buildings with rooms above, I stayed above what is now number 8. The ground floor was in the process of been done out as a cafe. They also had rooms above 4, 6 and 7 if memory serves me correct.

One of the shops was done out as a golf practice range, my mate stayed above that and every time he wanted to leave the building he had to ring a bell incase anyone was practicing their driving on the other side of the door.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 7/1/2022 at 5:36 PM, Nightcrawler said:

I was recently watching a YouTube video of Soi Boomerang and showing the new places. It's a bit like the old Soi 6. 

I shall definitely be visiting these new flesh houses for some afternoon fun. 😁

It has definitely expanded since I was there last and I think the hostel on the corner is now a bar. Still a few plots available too for more Gentlemans style venues. 

I think this little Soi will go from strength to strength over the coming year or less. Easy to get to on a baht bus route, little or no traffic in the soi itself, plenty of cheap places to eat nearby...what's not to like?.

All we need now is an update on current prices there. Also, what time do these places open?.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Butch said:

I think this little Soi will go from strength to strength over the coming year or less. Easy to get to on a baht bus route, little or no traffic in the soi itself, plenty of cheap places to eat nearby...what's not to like?.

All we need now is an update on current prices there. Also, what time do these places open?.

We need some one to take one for the team and test drive each establishment

• Thumbs Up 2

40 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

We need some one to take one for the team and test drive each establishment

I'll do my damnedest in my upcoming trip, if it comes off.

Otherwise I know just the man...that's if I can drag him away from Sunee Plaza and Pook bar.

Call for bm @Nightcrawler Call for bm @Nightcrawler - are you present and correct?.

5 minutes ago, Butch said:

I'll do my damnedest in my upcoming trip, if it comes off.

Otherwise I know just the man...that's if I can drag him away from Sunee Plaza and Pook bar.

Call for bm @Nightcrawler Call for bm @Nightcrawler - are you present and correct?.

Night crawler dragged me down there past some real rough looking LB gogo to sample 555 back in 2019 after he took me to a place that the woman were so poor that you brought them a drink and their tops evaporated 

• Like 1

This past week I just booked my hotel for late Dec and January. Looks like I'm in a very nice location, hopefully the road work I've been hearing about on Soi 15 behind Avenue Mall will be completed by December, and only a few minutes walk from Boomerang. I've seen the YT vids as well regarding the investment and new bars and Gents Clubs. Sounds like the prices won't be over the top either.

A very nice option for guys to venture off to from the LK Metro and Tree Town areas if interested in getting down to business before the inevitable pub crawl in those other spots.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Anyone know @cartoonman IRL? It's been over a month since he last logged on. I had also occasionally seen him out riding his bike during my morning bike rides, but it's been over a month since I've seen him out and about. Hope he's ok.

His FB page says he is / has been in hospital with a broken wrist and pelvic bone (I think as a result of trying to hang up curtains). Operation was delayed because he had Covid. On 21 July, he said he was expecting to have the op on Sunday, which would have been on 24 July. No posts since then.

Hope he is recovering well. Best wishes to him if he reads this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2022 at 3:14 AM, boydeste said:

That was the one I visited in 2019 too!

On 7/1/2022 at 11:07 PM, boydeste said:

Blimey, that soi has expanded fast since I was last in a GC there. Think there were only 3 in 2019.

It is well worth a stroll down there now. Rather like the old style soi 6 bars, before they got opened up.

• Like 1