Map of Pattaya bars?

coxyhog

I've got a mate going to Pattaya for the first time in about 30 years & I remember there's a map on here somewhere of bars which would be really useful for him.

I tried searching & found the Soi Boomerang one & one of Gentlemen Clubs anyone know if there's a general one for bars?

@cartoonman has posted several of his maps on here, but rather than hunt for the topics it might be easier to just go to his website for the maps.
http://mikebairdcartoonist.simplesite.com/435670408

@cartoonman, noticed the menu item on your website for the maps has "Pattaya MAPS 2020" while the maps you have up are for 2022. Just a suggestion, but might want to remove the year from the menu item.

@tommy dee, another suggestion, perhaps a separate forum under General Forum for "Pattaya Are Bar & Restaurant Maps"? That would provide an easy to find place for those interested in topics with maps. My two topics on GC's and Darkside Bars could then be move there along with cartoonman's map topics.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

@cartoonman has posted several of his maps on here, but rather than hunt for the topics it might be easier to just go to his website for the maps.
http://mikebairdcartoonist.simplesite.com/435670408

@cartoonman, noticed the menu item on your website for the maps has "Pattaya MAPS 2020" while the maps you have up are for 2022. Just a suggestion, but might want to remove the year from the menu item.

@tommy dee, another suggestion, perhaps a separate forum under General Forum for "Pattaya Are Bar & Restaurant Maps"? That would provide an easy to find place for those interested in topics with maps. My two topics on GC's and Darkside Bars could then be move there along with cartoonman's map topics.

Yep, that's a fine idea. Easy reference point for everyone as well.

Maybe the Mods and Admin could raise it as a point of discussion?.

Edited by Butch