You don't miss your turn anymore...Not at these prices.

Butch

I've often heard the above phrase mentioned either in passing, and even used it myself while consoling a heartbroken newbie.

It might have applied a few years ago, but nowadays, especially post covid, it seems very much that Pattaya is a buyers market and is set to remain so for a good while yet. However, I have heard on a recent vlog that the girls in the Beer bars around Treetown and MIT are asking 3k for LT.

Some bars seem to be dispensing with BF's all together and are aiming at the FL market (Buzzin Bar, Beach club)

Now, we are all facing inflationary pressures but I'm finding 3k LT somewhat hard to stomach from a beer bar girl. If I were in the mongering game (never say never) then I'd baulk at that and try to negotiate downwards.

bottom line, 3k LT in today's climate is not happening from a beer bar girl under any circumstances, Ever.

To try and stimulate some conversation, here are my limits as to payment. I have NO issue with any BM disagreeing or calling me any kind of names as a result. Feel free.

This pricing structure pretty much rules out GGB's so this is Beer bar / FL price structure.

BF: Up to 600 Baht.

S/T BBG 1000 Baht to 1300baht.

L/T BBG 2000 / 2500 baht.

L/T FL 2000 baht.

Would like to hear thoughts on the above.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Butch said:

I've often heard the above phrase mentioned either in passing, and even used it myself while consoling a heartbroken newbie.

It might have applied a few years ago, but nowadays, especially post covid, it seems very much that Pattaya is a buyers market and is set to remain so for a good while yet. However, I have heard on a recent vlog that the girls in the Beer bars around Treetown and MIT are asking 3k for LT.

Some bars seem to be dispensing with BF's all together and are aiming at the FL market (Buzzin Bar, Beach club)

Now, we are all facing inflationary pressures but I'm finding 3k LT somewhat hard to stomach from a beer bar girl. If I were in the mongering game (never say never) then I'd baulk at that and try to negotiate downwards.

bottom line, 3k LT in today's climate is not happening from a beer bar girl under any circumstances, Ever.

To try and stimulate some conversation, here are my limits as to payment. I have NO issue with any BM disagreeing or calling me any kind of names as a result. Feel free.

This pricing structure pretty much rules out GGB's so this is Beer bar / FL price structure.

L/T FL 2000 baht.

Looks perfectly reasonable to me...

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Butch said:

L/T FL 2000 baht.

Last time I took a girl back to my room in Pattaya, I paid THB 200 BF and THB 1,000 LT.

Analogous to the (in)famous Japanese rule of fours, I stuck to the Dutch rule of ones:

One foot, one night, one thousand baht.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Butch said:

L/T FL 2000 baht.

A Vlogger named 'everything Pattaya' has done a series on Prices in the different areas of Pattaya. IMO he does a pretty good job.

https://www.youtube.com/c/everythingPattaya/videos

Basically Soi 6 and Soi Pothole are unsurprisingly the best prices from a customers viewpoint - basically pre-covid prices -

Beer - B70 - B80. Some still B60

LD -  B120 approx

Barfine (ie ST Room) - B300 - B500

Girl - B1000, some a bit higher.

Tree Town & MIT are about what @Butchmentions above.

The GC's in Soi Boomerang are more again as are Gogo's on LKM & WS.

I have heard the rents in LKM were close to WS rents even pre-covid so that would be a issue.

I'm not sure how the bars that are FL venues are going to go.

Soi's Pothole and 6 seem a reasonable starting point for punters, maybe TF as well.

• Like 3

Considering the BF w/room at King's Club is 300B, 400B if you get the large "VIP" room, the most I would pay for a BBG BF would be 400B, and only then if she ticked all my boxes and then some as I'd also be adding the price of a ST room on top of that. For the lady, 1000B and perhaps taxi money if I didn't feel like giving her a ride to wherever she wanted to go next.

Needless to say, it's been many months since I've BF'd a BBG. Not a CC, but do consider value for money and find GC's and massage shops much better value.

If I were on holiday I would have a different mindset as I remember the days when I enjoyed having a lady on my arm as I checked out different bars and GG's around Pattaya.

• Like 2

Not interested in doing the overnight thing any more, nor have done for some time. I like to sleep alone, have breakfast on my own and no morning walk of shame. Or walking around holding hands with a tirac young enough to be my daughter or grand daughter 😁😁😁

It's a different ball game in the morning, waking up sober. 

I am on holiday and not looking for pseudo romance or to spend any length of time with a paid companion. I like to grab opportunities as and when they happen, spontaneously. 

Gentleman's clubs are the way for forward for me and know what it costs from start to finish without negotiation. I hate being obliged to do anything from one day to another. 

I have heard that some gogo girls are asking silly money these days, and think they are primadonnas, not to mention the bar fines. I am happy with the eye candy and company at the behest of a lady drink. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, tom72 said:

with rising airfares

rising beer prices

and now rising bar fines

a lot will be asking is it worth coming to Thailand for a holiday

Very good point when you consider that the Philippines is half the price almost. Manila Freelancers go ST for 2k / 2.5k peso and LT for 3-4k peso, AC (can't comment and only going on second hand info) is reportedly cheaper. Cebu possibly cheaper still, but again can't comment and only going on secondhand reports. Beers cheaper as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

About 2 hours ago i had a video chat with 2 mates who are in Pattaya right now, i'm up country at the moment.

They have been there for just over 2 weeks and staying in Centara, Soi 15 ( behind the Avenue ).

They have had about 10 birds each in the time they have been there, from bars in Soi Diana, Soi Pothole, Soi Honey Inn, Tree Town and further along Soi Buakhow near the Marquee bar.

All girls from Beer Bars apart from one who was a waitress in a well known eatery.

Bar fines have mostly been 400bt, one bar was 300bt and for the waitress there was no BF as she was about to finish her shift.

The girls asked for 1,500bt for all night, 2 girls asked for 1,000bt for the same.

They told me that all were happy in the morning and received 100bt extra for the motorbike taxi home.

They have both had a couple of 'repeats'.

I have known both chaps for almost 40 years, they were customers of mine before in the UK, and they tell it how it is, so i take their word as gospel.

Great info Steve BC .... funny I've just booked that Centara place. Never been before. Did they like it ???

15 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I haven't tried a LT for sometime now. Don't want to risk being told in the morning they have to leave early to go take care of the grandkids. :default_biggrin:

Or my favorite of all time, is my roommate,sister,friend? lost her keys and needs me to go open the door....At 7 in the morning....

• Haha 1

Some guys will never learn EVER not to ASK how much......

You tell her what you will pay....She then can say yes or no.....

She either agrees with your price or you walk..Its just that simple.....Especially if your a expat, your never in a hurry to close a deal, like a 2 week millionaire might be... 

The most I have ever paid for a LT was 2,000 baht and I only paid that once...All other times were between 1,000 and 1,500 (most around 1,000).....I am quite happy to walk away anytime...

Edited by fforest
  • Like 5
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Great info Steve BC .... funny I've just booked that Centara place. Never been before. Did they like it ???

One of the chaps is there for 1 more week, before he returns to the UK, the other chap has signed a 1 year contract on a condo there as he has now moved to Thailand.

It's a most lovely looking place with very good security.

I should also add that they rented privately own condos via an agent, not directly with Centara.

The 1 year contract works out at 10k per month, which for the standard of room is a steal !!!

Edited by SteveBC
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Zeb said:

A Vlogger named 'everything Pattaya' has done a series on Prices in the different areas of Pattaya. IMO he does a pretty good job.

https://www.youtube.com/c/everythingPattaya/videos

Basically Soi 6 and Soi Pothole are unsurprisingly the best prices from a customers viewpoint - basically pre-covid prices -

Beer - B70 - B80. Some still B60

LD -  B120 approx

Barfine (ie ST Room) - B300 - B500

Girl - B1000, some a bit higher.

Tree Town & MIT are about what @Butchmentions above.

The GC's in Soi Boomerang are more again as are Gogo's on LKM & WS.

I have heard the rents in LKM were close to WS rents even pre-covid so that would be a issue.

I'm not sure how the bars that are FL venues are going to go.

Soi's Pothole and 6 seem a reasonable starting point for punters, maybe TF as well.

I watched his video on GG prices. 5000 LT and 1000BF. That was also what I was quoted in 2018.

• Surprised 1

2 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

I watched his video on GG prices. 5000 LT and 1000BF. That was also what I was quoted in 2018.

5,000 is crazy....But you can be sure some guys are paying it, or they would not be asking for it......5000 baht would completely fill 2  shopping carts at the grocery store....5000 can go a long ways in Thailand....

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

2 hours ago, SteveBC said:

About 2 hours ago i had a video chat with 2 mates who are in Pattaya right now, i'm up country at the moment.

They have been there for just over 2 weeks and staying in Centara, Soi 15 ( behind the Avenue ).

They have had about 10 birds each in the time they have been there, from bars in Soi Diana, Soi Pothole, Soi Honey Inn, Tree Town and further along Soi Buakhow near the Marquee bar.

All girls from Beer Bars apart from one who was a waitress in a well known eatery.

Bar fines have mostly been 400bt, one bar was 300bt and for the waitress there was no BF as she was about to finish her shift.

The girls asked for 1,500bt for all night, 2 girls asked for 1,000bt for the same.

They told me that all were happy in the morning and received 100bt extra for the motorbike taxi home.

They have both had a couple of 'repeats'.

I have known both chaps for almost 40 years, they were customers of mine before in the UK, and they tell it how it is, so i take their word as gospel.

Same prices as confirmed by my mate in Hua Hin. No need to pay stupid prices, Girls should be happy they are getting any money at all. We are though talking about beer bars.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, fforest said:

5,000 is crazy....But you can be sure some guys are paying it, or they would not be asking for it......5000 baht would completely fill 2  shopping carts at the grocery store....5000 can go a long ways in Thailand....

I've seen that and more agreed to by some people in the GGB's of Walking street, and not all of them Koreans or Japanese either.

4 hours ago, nampla69 said:

That's my hotel choice for over the holidays too. The rooms looked fantastic and the price I was charged through Agoda couldn't be beat. 

Quick.....someone get a hold of Buzzin' to interview these two blokes that Steve is talking about to confirm the payment they are giving these girls for the rest of us.

I'm assuming neither guy is mistaken for Henry Cavill or Tom Hiddleston? 

• Haha 2