You don't miss your turn anymore...Not at these prices.

Butch

33 minutes ago, bob lt said:

I took 12 ladies LT during my last trip, only 1 played the "I have to leave early" card.

Can't see that lasting once the masses of sex pest's return.

Trying to keep the fewer customers sweet.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Can't see that lasting once the masses of sex pest's return.

Trying to keep the fewer customers sweet.

Won't take long for old habits to become entrenched again once the baht starts rolling in.

However, I don't think there will be a huge rush of guys heading out there this year. Numbers will be up, but I'm sounding like a broken record here, the guys that do arrive won't necessarily be on a massive blowout due to the increase in costs getting there in the first place.

Daft as it sounds, the normal Heathrow parking (meet and greet) for my upcoming trip is just under half the price of the flight. £348! I can get it cheaper in the short stay, £256 but add another £100+ for a tank of fuel, then it's getting rather silly. In fact, a Taxi is only £135 if I stay at my mate's place in Colchester the night before.

Edited by Butch
  • Surprised 3

2 minutes ago, Butch said:

Won't take long for old habits to become entrenched again once the baht starts rolling in.

However, I don't think there will be a huge rush of guys heading out there this year. Numbers will be up, but I'm sounding like a broken record here, the guys that do arrive won't necessarily be on a massive blowout due to the increase in costs getting there in the first place.

Daft as it sounds, the normal Heathrow parking (meet and greet) for my upcoming trip is just under half the price of the flight. £348! I can get it cheaper in the short stay, £256 but add another £100+ for a tank of fuel, then it's getting rather silly. In fact, a Taxi is only £135 if I stay at my mate's place in Colchester the night before.

Seems like half the trouble you limeys have travelling is getting to and through your own airport - thankfully I'm only a ten minute drive from mine and parking is $5 CDN a day if I'm only gone for a few days, otherwise have friends or family drop me off and pick me up...

11 hours ago, SteveBC said:

About 2 hours ago i had a video chat with 2 mates who are in Pattaya right now, i'm up country at the moment.

They have been there for just over 2 weeks and staying in Centara, Soi 15 ( behind the Avenue ).

They have had about 10 birds each in the time they have been there, from bars in Soi Diana, Soi Pothole, Soi Honey Inn, Tree Town and further along Soi Buakhow near the Marquee bar.

All girls from Beer Bars apart from one who was a waitress in a well known eatery.

Bar fines have mostly been 400bt, one bar was 300bt and for the waitress there was no BF as she was about to finish her shift.

The girls asked for 1,500bt for all night, 2 girls asked for 1,000bt for the same.

They told me that all were happy in the morning and received 100bt extra for the motorbike taxi home.

They have both had a couple of 'repeats'.

I have known both chaps for almost 40 years, they were customers of mine before in the UK, and they tell it how it is, so i take their word as gospel.

Perhaps i should/could get back in the game lol

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Perhaps i should/could get back in the game lol

And why not indeed Mr. Pump.

As has been mentioned above, if the lady of your choice asks for silly money, then politely decline and look elsewhere, there are plenty to be found mate......

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

@SteveBC  default_ThankYou9 (1).gif    You gave us a concrete example of something that's very common on social media in Pattaya:  the prices given in YouTube and Facebook reports- and even sometimes on forums like Thailand-247- don't match the prices actually PAID.  

The shockingly high prices, whether for barfines or the girls' fees, are based on what someone has been told, heard or read, not first-hand experience.  Outliers, rarities and one-offs get too much attention on the boards and in social media. One girl who is able to get 3,000 baht S/T -or merely asks 3,000 as an opening bid-  is written about more than the hundreds of girls who are happy with 1,000 baht S/T.

In any P4P environment, there is, was and always will be a range of prices.  The highest and lowest prices are outliers.  Just like in other occupations,  not all girls who work in P4P can demand premium fees, but some girls can.  For every girl who gets a premium price- or silly money if you prefer- there are 100 who will accept the most commonly paid price.

Evil

I'm not sure which is more seldom seen, reliable evidence of a BG willing to accept a reasonable price, or a topic about BG prices that doesn't dissolve into a massive argument !!

You're right of course EP and that was going to be my next point which you made much more eloquently than I could have done, that the vloggers tend to ask the girls how much and take the reply as an arbitrary amount but also use it as an industry standard when it clearly is not.

Props to @SteveBC for sharing the info as well. Girls will allow negotiation (and one's attitude towards it can yield different results) and although the vloggers provide some good, concrete prices such as beers, LD's and BF's, the actual P4P prices vary across the spectrum.

I "bolded" your last comment because it highlights also that those who do pay the "silly" money are not solely responsible for "pushing up prices" , as a 1 in 100 ratio or more / less would have no effect on them, but as a certain former BM of another forum would have had us all believe (if he had his way), it is those who pay that 1 in 100 girl who are solely responsible for the costs we face today and for ruining Pattaya!! No, I could never understand his logic either...

Edited by Butch
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Butch said:

I'm not sure which is more seldom seen, reliable evidence of a BG willing to accept a reasonable price, or a topic about BG prices that doesn't dissolve into a massive argument !!

You're right of course EP and that was going to be my next point which you made much more eloquently than I could have done, that the vloggers tend to ask the girls how much and take the reply as an arbitrary amount but also use it as an industry standard when it clearly is not.

Props to @SteveBC for sharing the info as well. Girls will allow negotiation (and one's attitude towards it can yield different results) and although the vloggers provide some good, concrete prices such as beers, LD's and BF's, the actual P4P prices vary across the spectrum.

I "bolded" your last comment because it highlights also that those who do pay the "silly" money are not solely responsible for "pushing up prices" , as a 1 in 100 ratio or more / less would have no effect on them, but as a certain former BM of another forum would have had us all believe (if he had his way), it is those who pay that 1 in 100 girl who are solely responsible for the costs we face today and for ruining Pattaya!! No, I could never understand his logic either...

Auctions are the way forward 😁😁

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, gs joe said:

This subject has been around since Adam was a lad 🤔

we all have a personal cut off point 

D51F958B-DB70-4A59-8F08-00F6B83446D4.jpeg

Less of a discussion regarding established prices though, more about prices coming out of Covid and how we think they will adapt as Pattaya gets back on its feet.

• Thumbs Up 3

20 hours ago, bob lt said:

I took 12 ladies LT during my last trip, only 1 played the "I have to leave early" card.

I got pretty much the same after 17 years or so of LT, not one ever told me she has to leave. One did in Phuket I remember, she told me " She has to take her boyfriend to work, he no hab ride today"   I kid you not.  

My buddy Jim and I took these gals from Secrets one night back in 2014. Next morning the gal I took offered to take me to breakfast and pay for it..........at Secrets of course. 

Wonder if she is still around? 

DSCN9773.JPG

DSCN9776.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

I refuse to pay top dollar for girls with tattoos, as they are soiled or damaged goods. 💲☺️☺️ And, since all of them are secondhand/preloved, then that should effect the going rate. If they had some sort  of meter chip inserted  then we can see how many miles of cock they have had since new 😁😁

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Less of a discussion regarding established prices though, more about prices coming out of Covid and how we think they will adapt as Pattaya gets back on its feet.

I missed the point,  my bad 

Must admit after the in-forced covid absence like the rest of the world,

bars and the girls will  for a while will take the piss on pricing,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

I refuse to pay top dollar for girls with tattoos, as they are soiled or damaged goods. 💲☺️☺️ And, since all of them are secondhand/preloved, then that should effect the going rate. If they had some  of meter chip inserted  then we can see how many miles of cock they have had since new 😁😁

"Enough to put a handrail on the Great Wall of China" would apply to most girls who've been in the game a few years.

Back in the day when Tattoo's were a rarity, I'd make a beeline for the tartiest and dirtiest looking TG I could get my hands on, and a set of Tattoo's were usually a good indicator that she didn't need a Sat Nav to find her way around a cock.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

31 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I snore for England and wouldn't blame a girl for leaving early. But it's a bit of a con, turning LT into ST. A good reason for a locking in and out machine and paying by the hour 🙄😁in my case, I am happy to pay by the minute

I have had my fair share of LTs in the last 35 years and the majority of them have been that - LT.  In the 80s and 90s the girls always stayed anyway as they didn't have the options that girls do today.  Did have a few who did advise me before going home that they needed to leave early as they were off to the province etc. the next day. I then decided whether it was appropriate for me to pay the early release or not.

Even had a few STs that turned into LTs as the girls were enjoying my company and decided they didn't want to go back to the bar, worked for me. It is obvious that it suits girls these days to only go ST but I suppose if they like you or feel comfortable the ST could be prolonged if that is what you wanted.

Nowadays I always sleep on my own but would consider a massage in the afternoon. I have just got to the point where the value of the bedroom encounter is likely to be far less inviting than waking up alone with my money still in my pocket.

I still tend to enjoy myself out on the street, through the night, enjoying the girls company but prefer to go home alone.

never say never though, you never know what might land on your lap.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/4/2022 at 2:45 PM, SteveBC said:

About 2 hours ago i had a video chat with 2 mates who are in Pattaya right now, i'm up country at the moment.

They have been there for just over 2 weeks and staying in Centara, Soi 15 ( behind the Avenue ).

They have had about 10 birds each in the time they have been there, from bars in Soi Diana, Soi Pothole, Soi Honey Inn, Tree Town and further along Soi Buakhow near the Marquee bar.

All girls from Beer Bars apart from one who was a waitress in a well known eatery.

Bar fines have mostly been 400bt, one bar was 300bt and for the waitress there was no BF as she was about to finish her shift.

The girls asked for 1,500bt for all night, 2 girls asked for 1,000bt for the same.

They told me that all were happy in the morning and received 100bt extra for the motorbike taxi home.

They have both had a couple of 'repeats'.

I have known both chaps for almost 40 years, they were customers of mine before in the UK, and they tell it how it is, so i take their word as gospel.

They recommend any beer bars as being better than others ???  or was it just pot luck .... probably the latter but interested for a friend .... ahem ...

1 hour ago, Butch said:

"Enough to put a handrail on the Great Wall of China" would apply to most girls who've been in the game a few years.

Back in the day when Tattoo's were a rarity, I'd make a beeline for the tartiest and dirtiest looking TG I could get my hands on, and a set of Tattoo's were usually a good indicator that she didn't need a Sat Nav to find her way around a cock.

in later times, so many of them had tattoos 

I started to believe the tales that Issan women are born  with tattooed  breasts 

Edited by gs joe
  • Haha 2

On 7/4/2022 at 3:37 PM, fforest said:

Some guys will never learn EVER not to ASK how much......

You tell her what you will pay....She then can say yes or no.....

She either agrees with your price or you walk..Its just that simple.....Especially if your a expat, your never in a hurry to close a deal, like a 2 week millionaire might be... 

The most I have ever paid for a LT was 2,000 baht and I only paid that once...All other times were between 1,000 and 1,500 (most around 1,000).....I am quite happy to walk away anytime...

You must have worn out a few pairs of shoes in your time.   :default_biggrin:

Seriously though, you're absolutely right.

4 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I have had my fair share of LTs in the last 35 years and the majority of them have been that - LT.  In the 80s and 90s the girls always stayed anyway as they didn't have the options that girls do today.  Did have a few who did advise me before going home that they needed to leave early as they were off to the province etc. the next day. I then decided whether it was appropriate for me to pay the early release or not.

Even had a few STs that turned into LTs as the girls were enjoying my company and decided they didn't want to go back to the bar, worked for me. It is obvious that it suits girls these days to only go ST but I suppose if they like you or feel comfortable the ST could be prolonged if that is what you wanted.

Nowadays I always sleep on my own but would consider a massage in the afternoon. I have just got to the point where the value of the bedroom encounter is likely to be far less inviting than waking up alone with my money still in my pocket.

I still tend to enjoy myself out on the street, through the night, enjoying the girls company but prefer to go home alone.

never say never though, you never know what might land on your lap.

Well I have noticed as I get older sex seems to move lower and lower on the priority list.....Lets just say my sex drive is not what it was when I was younger....

All this endless talk about retiring in Thailand after age 60,,Girls girls girls every night bla bla bla....

Hey No one seems to mention EVER most guys Sex drive is on a big downward slope by age 60.... 

• Like 6