Hay Fever

Nightcrawler

7 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I've been buying my BP/Cholesterol meds from Bangkok Drugstore. Here's their cost for Fexofenadine.

Fenafex [Fexofenadine] 180 mg [Box of 10 tablets]
฿100.00

https://bangkokdrugstore.com/product/fenafex-fexo-180-10/

Cool....Thanks......Wow a online price list for Thai medicine....I wish I had found this years ago....I had no idea this existed..

Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Butch said:

That's bloody awesome mate! Really appreciate the link. I don't use Lazada but my friend in Pattaya does, so I'll get him to order me a couple ad I'll grab them when I'm over there.

Definitely owe you a beer for that one.🙏🙏🙏

That link shows "out of stock". When I did a search for "Nasonex" came up with these two sellers, both overseas. The Chinese script makes me wonder if they're the real deal. Bangkok Drugstore has the spray for 875B (link).
image.png

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

That link shows "out of stock". When I did a search for "Nasonex" came up with these two sellers, both overseas. The Chinese script makes me wonder if they're the real deal. Bangkok Drugstore has the spray for 875B (link).
image.png

Thst's the big problem I have here in the UK, Very limited supply bordering on the "no longer available".

I'm just emailing my mate now to see if he can track some down. Oddly I never even considered that it might be available in Thailand. I'll get him to check a few pharmacies in Pattaya as well.

Not 100% convinced that the chinese scripted ones are genuine though LOL.

19 minutes ago, Butch said:

Thst's the big problem I have here in the UK, Very limited supply bordering on the "no longer available".

I'm just emailing my mate now to see if he can track some down. Oddly I never even considered that it might be available in Thailand. I'll get him to check a few pharmacies in Pattaya as well.

Not 100% convinced that the chinese scripted ones are genuine though LOL.

better grab these.. No china I don't think

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/140dose-i3420774582.html

Edited by fforest
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Butch said:

Tell him to go to Facino. I used to pay 888 Bt there a year ago for Nasonex 140 doses with a member card which is free of charge, I believe ,but one gets some discount. Tried many other pharmacies, all more expensive.

Edited by CampariO
  • Great Info 1