Whats the attraction for you of Thai gals as opposed to any other nationality ?

Pumpuynarak

1 hour ago, Sangsom said:

They are more tolerant of old fat cunts. Let’s be honest, if we could get a hot Jap or Brazilian girl who would stick with us we would probably take that over a Thai girl 🤣

Give me a hot Italian, Spanish or Mexican any day.😍

• Thumbs Up 3

21 hours ago, galenkia said:

Each to their own Gally, i've had Nigerian, Romanian, Spanish, Ecuadorian, Brazilian, Gambian, Kenyan and a few more nationalities i can't remember and i still much prefer Thai.  

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

I find Latin women , especially Brazilians , more naturally sexy ( in just the way they walk,  talk and dance )  - Rio was one of my go to places until the authorities cracked down before they hosted the WC and Olympics , now it's a shadow of its former self 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Anything with a pulse suits me 😁😁😁

But seriously,I too find many  Latin women very attractive, also Caribbean. 

Going to Thailand was kind of accidental, rather than purposeful back in the day. But I got hooked on the nightlife and the abundance of Thai women and the P4P scene. 

That said, i also find a lot of Thai girls attractive. If I were younger I might be a regular visitor to the Dominican Republic or Rio. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Been spoiled over the past 15 years with thai girls,so much so that even the good looking ones in holland are t really all that,only there for a day night either side of my 3 week trips offshore but ive seen enough,and i cant bring myself to part with my hard earned even to try them for what i know will be a mechanical ride while another 100 guys willingly wait outside the window 😂..

• Thumbs Up 1

I was a sex tourist from the sandpit & didn't think I'd like Thailand but very quickly got hooked.

Like in the first 24 hours.

A lot of the physical attributes you can find in other nationalities but for me what makes Thai women really great is their sense of humour.

• Thumbs Up 2

The main attraction is that Thai girls are so much easier to find when you're in Thailand.

Personally I prefer Indians, though all the Indians in Pattaya seem to be the wrong sex. Anybody spotted any nice Indian girlies recently? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Truthfully I like any Nationality with a decent personality and looks to match 

For me a stunning Spaniard beats a Thai girl 100%, I'd just forgotten till I went back over to Ibiza last month (am back there this weekend too)

The great thing about SE Asian women though is they aren't too hung up with all the absolute bullshit nowadays in the west of upsetting someone and can give and take a joke too .

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, roomark said:

The great thing about SE Asian women though is they aren't too hung up with all the absolute bullshit nowadays in the west of upsetting someone and can give and take a joke too .

A most excellent comment......and very true too.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

On 7/28/2022 at 10:35 AM, Jambo said:

The look from the farlang couple we shared a lift with going up to my room was absolutely priceless. Disgust oozing  from the wife and a look of "You lucky bastard" from her husband.

Have seen similar in soi 6 whenever a Russian family would walk down there on their way from hotel to beach. Wife with a stiff forward look and a firm grip of the childrens hands, the husband walking 2 meters behind sending long envious looks to the bars... 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

My wife has a sense of "calm" like no other. Recent trip to Hawaii, this guy asked her what "island" she was from?  Ok I admit, she does not have typical Asian girl eyes, but she gets asked alot if she is an "island" girl. She then strikes up a very nice conversation with these people and all is well. I told her next time anyone asks you that, tell them "Ka.... I am an island girl from Patong in Phuket" LOL! 

No one ever asks me if I am from the UK?  Hee! Hee! 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

No one ever asks me if I am from the UK?  Hee! Hee! 

'cause you have that "Man Jose" look... 😎

When I used to take 'baby mama' down to the Mission here in The City folks would talk to her in Spanish. Thai women can pass for many ethnicities...and they take it all over the world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, roomark said:

Truthfully I like any Nationality with a decent personality and looks to match 

For me a stunning Spaniard beats a Thai girl 100%, I'd just forgotten till I went back over to Ibiza last month (am back there this weekend too)

Absolutely bang on regarding spanish girls,stopped in by to fuel up scooter and have a cold coffee few weeks ago driving from malaga to caminto del ray,,anyhow the 2 girls were stunning late 20s/30s tight leggings great bodys couldnt take my eyes off them,enjoyed travelling on public transport aswell see a lot of cracking looking girls.😍 pity they didnt go for a lt for £30 😅

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

'cause you have that "Man Jose" look... 😎

When I used to take 'baby mama' down to the Mission here in The City folks would talk to her in Spanish. Thai women can pass for many ethnicities...and they take it all over the world.

I worked for 6 months in Uvalde Tx & the missus used to walk everywhere while I was at work....nobody walks there & she was getting a lot of toots from guys who thought she was a Mex hooker.

But as said before she has a wonderful sense of humour.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1

Availablity to older guys. I think age has a little respect given towards you, which maybe the culture.

Certainly in the west, its almost as if your invisible and sadly for many, an incumberance to the family.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3