Cannabis Is Here!

7Solinvictus7

2 hours ago, 7Solinvictus7 said:

Could someone please provide some information on how to go about acquiring a license for cannabis sales? (For Thais also) Particularly, where & what government authority exactly?

hmm just invite some bib to the opening,hand them a brown envelope pour some whiskey 😅

13 hours ago, tommy dee said:

thats the catch.  there is no licence available currently to allow someone to sell cannabis retail, like in a cafe etc.  but things are changing fast

The plants were being openly sold in a market up Issan way today.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

...everyone grew too many, and no real value...

Serious cannabis cultivation requires quality plants not quantity, whether if be for high CBD and/or THC content.

A knowledgeable grower will start with the best seed stock, diligent sexing (sorting), and then move on to cuttings (female clones) for continuous successful propagation.

It's not rocket science but it's a lot more involved than 'some' people make it out to be.

Edited by lazarus
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, tommy dee said:

thats the catch.  there is no licence available currently to allow someone to sell cannabis retail, like in a cafe etc.  but things are changing fast

Yeah there was an article the other day touching on this.

'Thai media sources have reported that Thai dispensaries and sellers attempting to reach relevant health departments or licensing divisions today have either been turned away or their calls and e-mails not answered, likely because the divisions are just as surprised by the abrupt order.'

2 hours ago, Freee!! said:

If you really want high THC, get some seeds from a student from Wageningen Agricultural University, plant breeding with cannabis got a bit out of hand there (a couple of decades ago already) 😉

The best sh*t (imo) comes from...

Mazār-i-Sharīf, Afghanistan

Locale:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazar-i-Sharif

Strain:  https://www.leafly.com/strains/mazar-i-sharif

Seeds:  https://therealseedcompany.com/product/mazar-i-sharif-landrace-strain-cannabis-seeds/

The Mazar-i-Sharif line originates in the Balkh region of northern Afghanistan, the historic heartland of Afghan cannabis culture. Balkh lies beyond the Hindu Kush in a region once known as Afghan Turkestan, which is part of the ancient Central Asian homeland of the world’s original hashish culture. Northern Afghanistan continues to carry the legacy of historic centres of fine Turkestani resin such as Bukhara in neigbouring Uzbekistan.

Afghan farmers harvest Mazar-i-Sharif in October to early December to produce the legendary ‘Shirak-i-Mazar’ (‘Milk of Mazar’) charas, arguably the finest old-school hashish. Note that Afghans usually refer to hashish as ‘charas‘ or ‘garda’.

As with all hashish domesticates, Mazar-i-Sharif shows chemotypes ranging from high-THC to high-CBD. Highly recommended to breeders. Essential for collectors.

. . .

5-lbs-dry-16-resize.jpg

Mazar-Spain-4-crop.jpg

• Great Info 2

smoking weed for recreational purposes or using wed susbtances for the same WILL be illegal here at latest by years end.  the current so called free for all is a joke and you nearly had a ban last week, but that got messed up.  the top brass are frustrated to say the least

• Sad 1

Lazarus is totally correct when he says great seed stock is the way to start.

And even then meticulously sorting is the way to go.

I used to start planting around 140 great seeds then whittle this down to 10-15 good females. The best of these would then be cloned for future crops.

• Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 2