Dreamworld travel warning

Siam Addict

I was checking out prices for Xmas flight to Bangkok, I tried pricenfly and Dreamworld travel were coming out nearly £400 cheaper than elsewhere, only £3,201 business class.

Decided to google them and red flags everywhere, including Trustpilot and the following is a statement from UK Civil Aviation Authority

Dream World Travel Ltd - ATOL 9398 has ceased trading as an ATOL holder on 26th July 2022

The company based in London traded under the names Dream World Travel and websites dreamworldtravel.co.uk, www.al-umrah.com, www.biznessclassflights.co.uk, www.bookholidaysonline.com, www.bookonlineflights.com and www.detltd.com

We are currently collating information from the company and will update this page as soon as possible.

Whilst waiting for further information, please do not use claim forms from other failures as these cannot be accepted.

Weird how they can still trade five days after losing their ATOL number.

• Great Info 4

8 minutes ago, Siam Addict said:

I was checking out prices for Xmas flight to Bangkok, I tried pricenfly and Dreamworld travel were coming out nearly £400 cheaper than elsewhere, only £3,201 business class.

Decided to google them and red flags everywhere, including Trustpilot and the following is a statement from UK Civil Aviation Authority

Dream World Travel Ltd - ATOL 9398 has ceased trading as an ATOL holder on 26th July 2022

The company based in London traded under the names Dream World Travel and websites dreamworldtravel.co.uk, www.al-umrah.com, www.biznessclassflights.co.uk, www.bookholidaysonline.com, www.bookonlineflights.com and www.detltd.com

We are currently collating information from the company and will update this page as soon as possible.

Whilst waiting for further information, please do not use claim forms from other failures as these cannot be accepted.

Weird how they can still trade five days after losing their ATOL number.

They're probably chancers, hoping to get some deposits paid by people wanting t go on holiday and then they'll go out of business, taking the money with them.

Reading their reviews and it appears they have scammed a lot of people out of their hard earned money below is a couple of messages left on Trustpilot.

EXTREMELY PISSED OFF AND ANGRY

EXTREMELY PISSED OFF AND ANGRY! THEY WERE VERY QUICK TO RESPOND BEFORE TAKING MY MONEY AND NOW NOT EVEN RESPONDING TO EMAILS !! I WANT MY FRIGGIN TICKETS SENT TO ME ASAP OR ELSE I PROMISE IM GOING TO THE OWNERS HOUSE - MUHAMMED OMER ALVI, 21 TEMPLEWOOD, WEST EALING , LONDON , W13 8BA

BOOKING REF: OH542E

SENDME TICKETS OR ELSE WALLHI I AM GOING TO COME TO THIS HOUSE AND ITS NOT GOING TO BE A NICE VISIT !!

And here is an insight on how they get away with it.

Tricks of Dream world Travels

After reading the Reviews of Dream world customers on Trust pilot, It seems they have the same pattern of scamming their customers. DWT will collect money from customer and will refuse to Issue e-ticket.They will send email saying the e-ticket is in a queue and will send it asap. Few days to depature date, DWT will send another E-mail that due to Invoicing error they could not proceed and will promise to send you a Refund. You will never get the Refund.It seems they are exploiting the loop holes in the system and cleverly avoiding lawsuits. DWT knows that Invoicing error is not Illegal and they will further cover their tracks by promising customers a Refund. Customers can charge DWT to court for Refund and compensation, the Jury can make decision based on pattern of behaviour and award large compensation to customers for the Stress they went through and having to buy another ticket at a higher price.

How do these people get away with it?

• Sad 1