Amazing Thailand

forcebwithu

8 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

At the moment there is a team of Burmese workers climbing into the newly laid drainage system on Pattaya Tai cleaning a load of sludge out by the bucket load. I gave them a hearty "Mengalaba" greeting to which they replied ..... but looking at me as if I had just been beamed down from planet Zorg!

Saw one in a Big C parking lot a couple days ago. I couldn't believe my eyes. The guy had a sludge covered cable from a shallow pit located in the middle of the lot. He was splicing the cable. A spliced power cable running through a fucking clogged sewar. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

เปิดรับออเดอร์   แมงจีชอนจร้า
พร้อมส่งพรุ่งนี้    โลละ120บาท
มีบริการส่งฟรีถึงหน้าบ้านค่ะ
Open to get orders. Mangchi Chon.
Ready for shipping tomorrow. 120 Baht per kilogram.
Free delivery service to your door.

327097841_738938194242925_7672491796153256757_n.jpg

328628404_917103235961038_6447798489515546364_n.jpg

• Haha 1

Walking up Pattaya Klang there was a crew installing tall steel streetlights. I stopped and assessed the work then using my forearm indicated it was about 10 degrees out of true.  The guy perched on top of the cherry picker placed his two hand together at the side of his head and said "sleeping" with a big grin.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, bob lt said:

Walking up Pattaya Klang there was a crew installing tall steel streetlights. I stopped and assessed the work then using my forearm indicated it was about 10 degrees out of true.  The guy perched on top of the cherry picker placed his two hand together at the side of his head and said "sleeping" with a big grin.

Ha !     Sanuk rules. That's what makes the place so great.

Until a transformer blows up over our head, or we touch a charged light pole.

Edited by Glasseye

7 minutes ago, bob lt said:

If you asked him if he had a spirit level he'd point to the nearest shrine!

• Haha 4

The engine they use to power this contraption will probably add more pollutants to the air than the miniscule amount of dust particles it removes.

Chiang Mai tackles PM2.5 pollution with giant vacuum cleaner

"The machine’s operator Montree Trichoho said the vacuum uses a 3,000cc engine to drive a large fan to suck dust from the air into the machine. Then, water is sprayed on the tiny dust particles to turn them into the sediment."

image.png

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 3

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

The engine they use to power this contraption will probably add more pollutants to the air than the miniscule amount of dust particles it removes.

"The machine’s operator Montree Trichoho said the vacuum uses a 3,000cc engine to drive a large fan to suck dust from the air into the machine. Then, water is sprayed on the tiny dust particles to turn them into the sediment."

image.png

Gawd luv em.

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

image.png

I don't see the problem ... as long as the exhaust of the engine is immediately in front of the air intake of the contraption.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lazarus said:

It is shocking but this is just at University level ... when you get to town and village level the skimming gets worse.... especially for a certain colour of political support in the North..... and of all things food for the children...

It is the same in agriculture. One of my friends was internationally respected as Government advisor and proved that the use of certain insects when introduced into the rice fields negated the need for any chemicals....That was put forward about 10 years ago.....nothing has been heard of since.

• Sad 1