UFOs and ETs

Bazle

9 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Recently, I've watched quite a few programmes on TV channel Blaze (Freeview 64), and now I think I do.

How about you?

We used to watch Blaze every break time at my last permanent job. Me and my Slovakian mate loved the UFO, Ancient Aliens and Bigfoot stuff.

Loads of great stuff on the channel.

Must be something trending on the interweb..?

A friend just sent me this...

. . .

Photo: The previously lost pic - of a large angular object about 30 meters long hovering in the sky with a Harrier jet in the background - has been uncovered after 30 years and is described as “an important piece of the UFO puzzle” by experts. (Daily Mirror)

The image was taken before the object hovered and hummed for 10 minutes before shooting high into the sky and vanishing. Two unidentified men snapped the craft near Perth in Scotland on August 4, 1990 - police are urging anyone with any information about their identities to come forward. 

A university researcher rediscovered the photo in a former RAF officer’s home. It had been thought lost after it was handed to the UK Ministry of Defense - but then disappeared.
IMG-20220816-WA0000.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

. . .

Photo: The previously lost pic - of a large angular object about 30 meters long hovering in the sky with a Harrier jet in the background - has been uncovered after 30 years and is described as “an important piece of the UFO puzzle” by experts. (Daily Mirror)

The image was taken before the object hovered and hummed for 10 minutes before shooting high into the sky and vanishing. Two unidentified men snapped the craft near Perth in Scotland on August 4, 1990 - police are urging anyone with any information about their identities to come forward. 

A university researcher rediscovered the photo in a former RAF officer’s home. It had been thought lost after it was handed to the UK Ministry of Defense - but then disappeared.
IMG-20220816-WA0000.jpg

Given there is a jet protecting it, there is a high probability that it is a test/trial of an early stealth type plane.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

Given there is a jet protecting it, there is a high probability that it is a test/trial of an early stealth type plane.

I would say that the Harrier was there as part of a benchmark for the test results rather than protecting it though ..

I am 100% sure that other life forms exist, but has their propulsion systems over Billions of years kept up with the expanding universe..... For sure we were visited before mankind existed but that life form has since physically and technically been lost beyond our ken. Today's UFOs are probably the "middlemen" between lifeforms of a Billion years old.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, lazarus said:

. . .

IMG-20220816-WA0000.jpg

http://www.en.cefaa.gob.cl/home/fenomenos/casos-historicos/todos-los-casos-internacionales/thecalvineincident50moreyearsofembargoforufopictures
Several articles say that photo is a “graphic reconstruction” of the original lost Calvine photo.

I remain sceptical as I do with Ghosts.  Cannot deny their existence but not 100% convinced by evidence of UFOs and paranormal. 

Just like the existence of God, these things still largely rely upon belief and wanting to believe. 

It is quite possible that we have been visited by ETs, bearing in mind that the Universe is infinite and we are a spec of dust in comparison. 

If such craft do visit, then I assume that they are not hostile as we would have known it by now. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I remain sceptical as I do with Ghosts.  Cannot deny their existence but not 100% convinced by evidence of UFOs and paranormal. 

Just like the existence of God, these things still largely rely upon belief and wanting to believe. 

It is quite possible that we have been visited by ETs, bearing in mind that the Universe is infinite and we are a spec of dust in comparison. 

If such craft do visit, then I assume that they are not hostile as we would have known it by now. 

I'd say there is a good chance they were hostile to dinosaurs 😉

19 hours ago, lazarus said:

IMG-20220816-WA0000.jpg

And this article says the picture is a recreation made by British tv.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/16/ufo-conspiracy-calvine-photo-cover-up-channel-5_n_7810136.html

Anyways. Sure UFO's are real.  All it means is that it is a flying object that has not yet been identified.  Technically a bird is an UFO untill you have identified it as a bird.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

And this article says the picture is a recreation made by British tv.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/16/ufo-conspiracy-calvine-photo-cover-up-channel-5_n_7810136.html

Anyways. Sure UFO's are real.  All it means is that it is a flying object that has not yet been identified.  Technically a bird is an UFO untill you have identified it as a bird.

Like I wrote...

"Must be something trending on the interweb..? A friend just sent me this..."

Viral crap to entertain the masses.

Moving on:

Pentagon declassifies three UFO videos taken by Navy pilots

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/28/pentagon-declassifies-ufo-videos-taken-by-navy-pilots.html

The Department of Defense released three videos taken by U.S. Navy pilots revealing mysterious flying objects that to this day remain unidentified. 

The declassification of the videos late Monday, one of which was taken in 2004 and the subsequent two taken in 2015, was meant to “clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos,” the Pentagon said in a statement Monday. 

The footage, which shows unidentified objects flying at high speeds in the Earth’s atmosphere along with audio of Navy pilots expressing shock and awe, was initially leaked in 2007 and 2017. The videos were taken during training flights and the 2017 leaks were published by the New York Times.  

“The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos,” the Pentagon’s statement read. “After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena.”

“The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as ‘unidentified’,” it said. ...