Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Why?

Everything alright with Puang and junior?

Her son's visa, the baby coming finishing the house..

We have just sat down mate and the best thing i can do to show her where is the money coming from is to put pen to paper and then she understands.

2 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

We have just sat down mate and the best thing i can do to show her where is the money coming from is to put pen to paper and then she understands.

Aye, as long as the pregnancy is fine, everything else can be worked out. 

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Aye, as long as the pregnancy is fine, everything else can be worked out. 

Yes mate she is doing well ... one very weird thing.. you can see his hand sometimes pushing. 

By all accounts from the lady over the road ( talk of the town as Puang calls her ) she is nearly ready... 

25 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Have to say that even sitting down and budgeting for babies can be far off target, babies have a way of rewriting the best budgets.

One thing I will say though Phil, once the wee one enters this world your mind will not be thinking about Thailand and I mean that in the most positive way.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Yes mate she is doing well ... one very weird thing.. you can see his hand sometimes pushing. 

By all accounts from the lady over the road ( talk of the town as Puang calls her ) she is nearly ready... 

That's not weird mate, Caitlin was kicking and poking loads, we could watch and feel her doing it. 

Magical!

20 hours ago, Rompho Ray said:

Agree, it's pretty common to see a hand or a foot pressed against the belly from the inside occasionally.  Remarkable the first time you see it though.

I should have said it was weird to me... 

Talking about this... now I'm on mother care ordering more things we need... 

• Thumbs Up 1