Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

Just now, Thinkingallowed said:

I'm a great lover of window seats and have never got this dislike of them by people not wanting to annoy/disturb others. If you don't want to be disturbed choose a window seat.

Choosing an aisle seat and finding a couple of pensioners with bladders the size of thimbles beside you, now that would be annoying.

Just never liked disturbing people, of course it is expected, needs to be done but I do try and avoid it.  I have a great bladder and can sit in a pub and drink pints for hours before even thinking of a piss but on a plane, I need to go like crazy after 1 small beer.

I also like to stretch my legs on long haul flights so an aisle will be beneficial to all my needs.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

5 days

Got my eye on an emergency exit aisle seat.  Booked a window seat which really was a silly thing to do, would prefer an aisle on a long trip to avoid annoying people and not making myself uncomfortable trying to avoid going to the loo.

3 emergency exit aisle seats still available and nobody has paid the £108 pound supplement yet so might ask on early check in.

That worked for me recently, gave me exit seat no charge on early check in. asking nice and politely goes a very long way I think, done it many times with EVA, fingers crossed Dave.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fly at about 8.30 in the morning, National Express bus from Milton Keynes 3.30 ballache flights, but very cheap, for me to have an extra few days holiday, even catching the Bell bus to Pattaya this time, something I have not done for many years, cheap room Retox hotel, cheap charlie holiday. Then I go again in April with EVA so not all cheapys 

• Thumbs Up 1

Probably a long time, rugby World Cup in Japan is my main holiday this year, also doing a week in Turkey in May (first package holiday I’ve booked in as long as I can remember 15+ years?). Probs do a week in the UK in the summer so it can’t be before Easter 2020. Oh well........

On 1/13/2019 at 7:51 PM, Horizondave said:

Just never liked disturbing people, of course it is expected, needs to be done but I do try and avoid it.  I have a great bladder and can sit in a pub and drink pints for hours before even thinking of a piss but on a plane, I need to go like crazy after 1 small beer.

I also like to stretch my legs on long haul flights so an aisle will be beneficial to all my needs.

I'm the other way. Had 3 leaks before the filght whilst having some beers. Then on the plane flew 7 odd hours without needing to visit the toilet.

47 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Visa run?

Short answer....yes

Long answer.... popping up to Vientiane for a few days break from the hassle and bustle of pattaya. Can't actually believe I have been here for 3 months... don't need to go until 31st, but am hoping to meet @Krapow  and others at the start of February when he's in town... if theres enough of us there may be cake....!

Edited by Painter
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, Painter said:

Short answer....yes

Long answer.... popping up to Vientiane for a few days break from the hassle and bustle of pattaya. Can't actually believe I have been here for 3 months... don't need to go until 31st, but am hoping to meet @Krapow  and others at the start of February when he's in town... if theres enough of us there may be cake....!

I’ll see you in Pattaya from the 1st.

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, Painter said:

Short answer....yes

11 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

I’ll see you in Pattaya from the 1st.

Do we have a 'topical' theme for this cake yet 😁

• Haha 1