Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

22 hours ago, KWA said:

Tomorrow.  Early start to hopefully bag an exit row seat at the airport.

Exit row seat blagged and in the Emirates Lounge now.  Just had a discussion with the staff saying I wasn't impressed by the menu choices - two curries from three mains - especially as curry is also on the menu on the flight to Dubai.  Just as well the lamb was OK.

13 minutes ago, KWA said:

Just had a discussion with the staff saying I wasn't impressed by the menu choices - two curries from three mains - especially as curry is also on the menu on the flight to Dubai.

F*** me.  The lounge supervisor has just come over and said she's checked the onboard menu and I'm right (I knew that) and curry is one of the choices.  She says she'll be in touch with the crew and get them to keep me the beef.

19 hours ago, KWA said:

Exit row seat blagged and in the Emirates Lounge now.  Just had a discussion with the staff saying I wasn't impressed by the menu choices - two curries from three mains - especially as curry is also on the menu on the flight to Dubai.  Just as well the lamb was OK.

I had a similer experience with KLM lsst year.  All choices were curry, spicy or smoked.  I complained to the purser and he secured for me a cheese pasta type dish.  I wrote to KLM after the flight and recieved a fairly standard corporate letter of appology plus 20000 air miles.  It is always worthwhile rsising issues with the airlines after the event  psrticularly if you are gold or platinum member.

22 hours ago, john luke said:

It is always worthwhile rsising issues with the airlines after the event  psrticularly if you are gold or platinum member.

I'm gold with Emirates, and will renew next month so I might give that a go.

• 2 weeks later...