Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

On 3/7/2019 at 7:35 PM, Fredx58 said:

About 90 minutes left for me 

goodbye rainy uk 

Here’s this afternoons ride 😄

99E1C94A-C144-425B-8321-6CEDCA08C712.jpeg

About 16 hours later here’s mad midday queue at swampy but not too bad all done and in the taxi within 60 minutes 

BAB2373D-E801-4EB5-A397-D8F659644751.jpeg

10 hours ago, siamsteve said:

52 Days until departure can't wait

Hi Steve, flying out on 3oth April with the wife and will be in Patts for 17 days, I do get let of the leash during our stay so do plenty of bar hopping with my pal Baldylocks who is in town at the same time.If your interested we could meet up one night.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hi I will be in Patts from the 2nd of May to the 10th then moving onto Hua Hin and then Bangkok have to do a bit of a tour this time as my Brother and his girlfriend are both coming along neither have been to LOS before.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, boydeste said:

Will be in Patts till 28th mate.

Ah ok,was hoping it was one of your 3 month trips so I could whoop your ass at pool in May (in my dreams)😊 . Have a safe and pleasant journey Stew and enjoy your trip.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Binlid said:

Ah ok,was hoping it was one of your 3 month trips so I could whoop your ass at pool in May (in my dreams)😊 . Have a safe and pleasant journey Stew and enjoy your trip.

Thanks mate. I can't leave my mum for much longer than a couple of weeks. 3 month trips been on hold since last year.

Edited by boydeste