Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

10 minutes ago, Baldylocks said:

Yes

I was on it on Saturday. We sat on the tarmac for about 90 minutes as the cargo people came and unloaded the luggage, removed the bags of a Chinese woman who decided after she had boarded the plane that she didn't want to fly, and reloaded. 

I think it has been running late the subsequent days as well. 

FlightAware says your incoming flight is running an hour and 11 minutes late - but, at least, it's running. ☺️

Screenshot_2019-04-23-20-54-59.png

Have a good flight. Be prepared for the heat. Hope to see you at Le Pub on the 5th.

Edited by Bazle
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I was on it on Saturday. We sat on the tarmac for about 90 minutes as the cargo people came and unloaded the luggage, removed the bags of a Chinese woman who decided after she had boarded the plane that she didn't want to fly, and reloaded. 

I think it has been running late the subsequent days as well. 

FlightAware says your incoming flight is running an hour and 11 minutes late - but, at least, it's running. ☺️

Screenshot_2019-04-23-20-54-59.png

Aye my flight set off about half hour late last night and managed to lose another hour on the way to Doha.

1 hour ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Aye my flight set off about half hour late last night and managed to lose another hour on the way to Doha.

Very odd indeed as my GF flight to Bahrain left on time and was due to land at 2.35 pm but actually landed at 3.14 pm.....When I looked at my email in my hotel in Bahrain I had received (during the flight) a schedule change for my GF flight advising of a new arrival time of 3.15 pm.

This is not the first time an airline has done this to me after departure, seems a bit of a con to me and helping them to avoid issue.  To me it is not an actual schedule change but a reactionary change to a longer flight plan and to cover their arses.

• Like 1