Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

48 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Istanbul not Constantinople.

Ya couldn't tell a bog in Mayo from the Blarney Stone.

That is the Wailing Wall with Al Aqsa mosque on the Dome of the rock /Temple Mount all  in Galway....or is it Jerusalem.???

Amazing place .... :default_gathering:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bazle said:

? Jerusalem 

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Ya couldn't tell a bog in Mayo from the Blarney Stone.

That is the Wailing Wall with Al Aqsa mosque on the Dome of the rock /Temple Mount all  in Galway....or is it Jerusalem.???

Amazing place .... :default_gathering:

Yep Jerusalem.

Off for a week in the holy Land in July.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

@Sherlock

Somewhere i've really wanted to go .. .. .. .. If someone else is paying... 

Now by far the visit to Chornobyl .. On my bucket list... 

Currently watching it on Sky TV

TAKE A LOOK

Yeah, I've been watching this too. Great series.

Chernobyl is an amazing place, and i'm so glad that I've had the chance to visit there.

Jerusalem is on my dime! f**k know what its going to cost be at the end of it!!! 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Yep Jerusalem.

Off for a week in the holy Land in July.

Tiny country been all over it Golan Heights, Dead Sea, Eilat, Galilee, Lebanese border, IDF took me in there ..... saw Beaufort Castle with the PLO flag on it before Israel blew it to bits. Old Crusader Castle sad ....... great food too. Swerved Tel Aviv Jewish Miami ..... Jericho West bank done all of that. You'll have an amazing trip C. 

Be blooming hot in July mind ........ Negev Desert and all that :default_drinks:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Tiny country been all over it Golan Heights, Dead Sea, Eilat, Galilee, Lebanese border, IDF took me in there ..... saw Beaufort Castle with the PLO flag on it before Israel blew it to bits. Old Crusader Castle sad ....... great food too. Swerved Tel Aviv Jewish Miami ..... Jericho West bank done all of that. You'll have an amazing trip C. 

Be blooming hot in July mind ........ Negev Desert and all that :default_drinks:

Cheers S.

Yeah, I know it will be hot, but was the only time I could get off work before the school holidays.

What's it like getting in and out of the country at the airport? I keep hearing lots of horror stories about this!

57 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Cheers S.

Yeah, I know it will be hot, but was the only time I could get off work before the school holidays.

What's it like getting in and out of the country at the airport? I keep hearing lots of horror stories about this!

It's intensive ........ you get gorgeous Israeli Mossad trained girls grilling you ........or some fat sweaty fat fucks 

"Where you going ...where you been .... who did you talk to ...you pack this yourself" ........ I've been twice to Israel really like the gaffe.

Just be natural they are so well trained. Will tell you an amazing true story one day when I travelled up across from Egypt. ..... pack lightly and just keep travelling.

Easy to get about .... good choice .... I thought you wanted remote like Mongolia ??? 😀

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

I'm now back in the UK well... I have been back nearly two weeks now I got to visit Le Pub only once and that was before the supposed meet up with some other members though,  Phil was a great host and provided some great advice on places to fish and visit, which helped my brother and his girlfriend. I normally travel solo to Thailand and I now know why,,,  Though it was interesting showing my brother and his GF around, they just argued too much especially when they had too much to drink!!!! , I had a great trip and got to see some interesting stuff but I can't wait to get back on my own. Just a lesson learned I suppose.

• Like 1

15 Days or rather 14 days and 13 hours but who is counting.

Looking forward to a change in the weather, it currently blowing a gale and cold outside. Looks like winter has arrived. The powers that be cancelled my night shift tonight due to predicted further unpleasantness including rain.

• 2 weeks later...