Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

Thinking about 12 days from 19 August but just to go to Thailand to drop the wee one off with her grandparents then nip to Philippines to see my daughter for 7 days before heading back to Bangkok and up north to Khon Kaen for a few days then straight back to UK.

I will make my mind up about that nearer the time as it would be either a BA concession or Thai/EVA concession and with the BA pilots prancing off it might be difficult to get a seat.

If that all fails then it will be 17 days at Christmas/New Year (school holidays)

Unless I fly somewhere for work, I am hoping my next flight won't be until March 2021. Tripped planned as flying Brisbane to Sydney, cruise Sydney to Singapore, train Singapore to Chiang Mai, fly Chiang Mai to Udon Thani, drive Udon Thani to Pattaya and then finally fly Bangkok to Brisbane.

Hoping to just holiday locally for the next 18 months.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Cool. Have a great time.

Some good sour dough bread there. Not sure about their baseball team though.

Due to where I worked I used to get free tickets as often as I wanted and many times passes with a Luxury Box including parking. And you know how many games I attended? Zero zilch NADA none I hate the fucking Giants wouldn't even go free

3 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Due to where I worked I used to get free tickets as often as I wanted and many times passes with a Luxury Box including parking. And you know how many games I attended? Zero zilch NADA none I hate the fucking Giants wouldn't even go free

I recall.    lol

Just curious....  Where/when did the dislike grow  ?

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I recall.    lol

Just curious....  Where/when did the dislike grow  ?

I was coaching my daughter's t-ball team years ago and we decided to get a hold of the Giants organization to see if they could send somebody to talk to the kids on opening day. The assistant got back to me the very next day saying that wouldn't be a problem and Dusty Baker would like to come up and speak since he played ball in the same area I thought how great was that. Well opening day came no Dusty no call saying he couldn't make it no letter apologizing for him not being able to make it so they can suck my dirty dogs dick. I'm glad to see Dusty falling on his face as a manager piss on him

20 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I was coaching my daughter's t-ball team years ago and we decided to get a hold of the Giants organization to see if they could send somebody to talk to the kids on opening day. The assistant got back to me the very next day saying that wouldn't be a problem and Dusty Baker would like to come up and speak since he played ball in the same area I thought how great was that. Well opening day came no Dusty no call saying he couldn't make it no letter apologizing for him not being able to make it so they can suck my dirty dogs dick. I'm glad to see Dusty falling on his face as a manager piss on him

Oh yes.... I remember now.

About 200 for me, latest end of March.....but hey, I just committed to my vacation by purchasing a new Swiss carry-on online. Going out will in business class, too bad the return will be with the other peasants in economy

No pulling out now

Edited by Golfingboy