Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

21 hours ago, Painter said:

Dont take off until 8pm ish from lgw.

Travel safe

You'll be there before me.

I got up this morning to find out the inbound flight coming to get me was running two and a half hours late.  I would have missed my connection so got on the phone (once they opened at 9:00am) and changed everything to the same time tomorrow.  Not a good start.

Edited by KWA

21 minutes ago, KWA said:

You'll be there before me.

I got up this morning to find out the inbound flight coming to get me was running two and a half hours late.  I would have missed my connection so got on the phone (once they opened at 9:00am) and changed everything to the same time tomorrow.  Not a good start.

Tough luck, but at least you got it changed

3 hours ago, Painter said:

Tough luck, but at least you got it changed

The change has actually turned out well.  I've been talking to Qatar about getting (free) Gold Membership of their frequent flyer club in preparation for flying with them at Christmas.

Well it actually came through this afternoon after a further little nudge from me, so no waiting in queues tomorrow and free lounge access.  Not bad for what I think will be my first ever flight with them.

Edited by KWA
  • Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Painter said:

1/24th 

That's 1 hour....

Bugger. Inbound plane was late. Another hour in the lounge....

Edit.... it's not bad in here, except for 3 uncontrolled kids running around screaming. Occasionally a father yells at them with no effect....

Edited by Painter