Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

well just paid my last lot of cash for flight.so about 7weeks till i fly out on 20th dec for 2 weeks 2nd time this year.could bloody kill someone for this if the exchange does not creep back up.already told drinks are him if its not good so his xmas bonus better be a good one

Back home yesterday and £525 compensation for delayed outbound flight in the bank yesterday too.  More than paid for the flight so what was a short notice extra trip has turned out not to have cost as much as it could have done.

29 days until Xmas/New Year trip.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:18 PM, Al McReady said:

12 hours.

I was under the weather my last few days so missed you.  Will you be back December/January?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/7/2019 at 8:59 PM, KWA said:

Back home yesterday and £525 compensation for delayed outbound flight in the bank yesterday too.  More than paid for the flight so what was a short notice extra trip has turned out not to have cost as much as it could have done.

29 days until Xmas/New Year trip.

I was under the weather my last few days so missed you.  Will you be back December/January?

Probably looking at May next Ken.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Esco said:

Cool. Let's meet at Jomtien beach for a chilled afternoon mate. 

Yea, Andy (Thinkingallowed) just sent me a text saying he'll be in Thailand start of January as well, though we'll be in Bangkok and Ayuttaya the first couple of weeks. 

I wished that I knew exactly. I am still in recovery from RT and things are up and down.  I have Lymphatic Edema now which is common after treatment but have no idea how long it will last for. I can drink alcohol now which is a step forward and my sense of taste is about 75% (food, not women).  January is the hope but I dare mot book until the last minute until I fee totally well enough. Fingers crossed, I fancy a blow out after 4 months of misery and cabin fever 

6 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I wished that I knew exactly. I am still in recovery from RT and things are up and down.  I have Lymphatic Edema now which is common after treatment but have no idea how long it will last for. I can drink alcohol now which is a step forward and my sense of taste is about 75% (food, not women).  January is the hope but I dare mot book until the last minute until I fee totally well enough. Fingers crossed, I fancy a blow out after 4 months of misery and cabin fever 

Fingers crossed mate, we'll go hiso and dine at the Avenue foodcourt with Van Gogh @Painter

34 days for me!